Become part of our Product Analytics team! This is a key role to make the product development process @Autoscout24 fully data driven.
As a Product Analyst (m/w/d) you will be dedicated to our cross-functional product teams. While having the full support of a highly dynamic and innovative data organisation, you will be involved in working with cutting-edge technologies together with a big group of analysts, engineers and scientists. This role is perfect for someone who wants to go far beyond a traditional analytical approach, who enjoys creating value by insights and who is always looking for new ways to bring the idea of a data-driven business to life.
At AutoScout24 we appreciate different lifestyles and cultural backgrounds. We welcome diversity as a strength. We know that mixed teams work more successfully. Our organisation is made up of more than 50+ different nationalities, all working together inclusively and respectfully.
- Data-driven marketplace: As an analytical sparring partner to our product teams, you create insights and ensure a fully data-driven product development process and decision making. In this specific role, you will be integral part of our Search & Performance team.
- Customer focused: Deeply understanding our users and products, e.g. how our users search, based on our data and create business value out of it, e.g. to improve our taxonomy, will be your north star
- Consultative analytics: You provide answers to questions and explain insights to the product teams. You give recommendations based on your analysis
- Data enablement: You work side-on-side with the product teams to enhance their data skills, to support and empower them to access, analyze and understand the data
- You have a degree in economics, data science, mathematics/statistics or a related field with several years of relevant job experience in analytics, customer insights, data science or/and data-driven consulting
- Querying huge amounts of data with SQL will be your bread-and-butter
- You are familiar with Python scripting and data analysis, e.g. data frames, pandas, pyarrow, jupyter notebooks, regex, and plotting tools
- An advanced, hands-on knowledge in statistics will help you to set up A/B testing to test hypothesis
- Good understanding of Google Analytics and how to implement tracking is a plus
- You are an expert in visualising data withMicroStrategy, PowerBI, Superset or Tableau, e. building cubes, modelling data and creation/automation of reports
- Knowledge on creating and maintaining data pipelines is a plus
- You are really a data enthusiast, highly self-motivated and proactive
- You have very good communication skills as you are the go-to-person for our product teams
- Fluency in English is required
AutoScout24 offers benefits that allow our employees to work as freely and effectively as possible. We provide flexible office attendance and working hours, up to 30 days paid vacation (depending on the location), and state-of-the-art, modern offices to name a few. Our goal is to support you in doing your best work. Learn more about our unique, and meaningful benefits here.