At AutoScout24, we are in business to move the world. As an independent technology company, our team is diverse and agile. We foster an environment of learning from best-in-class leaders, whereby each team member is tasked with helping to craft our dynamic, product first culture. We believe excellence is achieved when we move, work, and win as one.
Join our Product Management team in designing and managing the product vision. You’ll work independently, setting the north star, defining the scope, executing freely, and leading from behind. Consider it your own, mini-start-up. You’ll work untethered, focused on the user, with modern tools in a dynamic environment.
At AutoScout24 we appreciate different lifestyles and cultural backgrounds. We welcome diversity as a strength. We know that mixed teams work more successfully. Our organisation is made up of more than 50+ different nationalities, all working together inclusively and respectfully.
- Set the vision and prioritise product streams / epics for your cross-functional teams.
- Present autonomously to the CEO and top stakeholders.
- Validate hypotheses together with UX Designers, Researchers, and Analysts.
- Establish, support, and ensure compliance of company product management methods and tools.
- Collaborate to craft culture with our top tier leadership team while mentoring and coaching PMs and those around you
- Define OKRs for your team and communicate both your successes and failures to the company at large.
- Experience as a product manager in the technical direction of interdisciplinary teams.
- Strong business knowledge and team development experience.
- Self-management, negotiation technique, conflict management, and strategic thinking.
- Extensive know-how of common product management tools and knowledge of target groups.
- Product and cross-departmental entrepreneurial thinking and acting.
- Cross-sector and lifecycle product know-how.
We are aware that great candidates don’t always tick a list of Qualifications perfectly. If you’re passionate for the role, please apply.
AutoScout24 offers benefits that allow our employees to work as freely and effectively as possible. We provide flexible office attendance and working hours, childcare, 30 days paid vacation, and slick, modern offices to name a few. Our goal is to support you in doing your best work. Learn more about our unique, and meaningful benefits here.