Become part of the AutoScout24 Data Platform Engineering team to enhance our efforts to provide an innovative company data landscape. This is a key role that provides you with the opportunity to add to our Data Lake based infrastructure at AutoScout24. You will be involved in working with a huge amount of data and cutting-edge technologies while ensuring all company users can easily navigate and effectively use our vast data resources.
At AutoScout24 we appreciate different lifestyles and cultural backgrounds. At AutoScout24 we welcome diversity as a strength. We know that mixed teams work more successfully. Our organisation is made up of more than 50+ different nationalities, all working together inclusively and respectfully.
What you'll do:
- Architect and contribute to our data lake and data platform
- Model and develop resilient solutions to store, ingest, process and analyze high volumes of data from differing sources
- Improve data models to guarantee reliably delivered data
- Constantly apply logical, analytical and critical thinking to Big Data
- Support data stakeholders in a dynamic, cross-functional environment
- Remain adept in agile environments, ready for frequent development cycles, continuous delivery, DevOps and DataOps work
What you should bring:
- 2+ years of work experience
- Understanding of data ingestion and processing tools
- Experience in Scala or SQL and Spark
- Experience working within cloud-platform environments (hands-on experience in AWS is an advantage)
- You are fluent in English, German advantageous
AutoScout24 offers benefits that allow our employees to work as freely and effectively as possible. We provide flexible office attendance and working hours, childcare, 30 days paid vacation, slick, modern offices to name a few. Our goal is to support you in doing your best work. Learn more about our unique, and meaningful benefits here.