hear.com , the leading innovator in providing modern hearing aid devices is seeking a Jr. Accountant .
An international company with offices in Coral Gables, Germany, France, Switzerland, and many more countries, hear.com is disrupting the hearing aid market as the fastest growing global company in the hearing care industry. In a challenging and highly rewarding environment, we want you to be an essential part of our success. We offer state-of-the-art hearing technologies that are reshaping people’s perception of hearing aids. Step into an energetic environment and join a team of talented professionals across various backgrounds.
- Full cycle accounting
- New accounting department - a lot of room to grow.
- International company
- Great learning experience
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Awesome culture: We enjoy being together both in & out of the office
- Fast growing start-up that is experiencing explosive growth
During a typical day you will...
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile transactions
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results
- Provide technical support and advice on management
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures
- Support month-end and year-end close process
Desired Skills and Experience. What do you bring to the table?
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures and principles
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/ year-end close process
- BS degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant