Everyone should hear well to live well. This is what we believe in at audibene, driven by the purpose of changing lives of our customers. And we need your help in this exciting journey!
We are looking for a driven Business and Data Analyst (f/m/x) to join our fast growing HQ in Berlin.
About the role
As a Business & Data Analyst (f/m/x) you reach for the next level of customer satisfaction, profitability and process excellence. You will work on global and cross-functional projects. You will make sure the business keeps growing by providing clear analytical solutions on critical issues and develop new, innovative strategies to optimize our business processes.
- Analyze/maintain organizations KPIs pertaining to specific projects
- Communicate and meet with stakeholders to identify opportunities for analytical impact
- Provide recommendations and operational insight on existing and new processes
- Proactively analyze data to provide insights, enhancing business strategy and planning
- Tell stories with data by creating intelligent and informative dashboards
- Create custom models and advanced analysis on the KPIs to drive key decisions
- Previous experience in project management, analytical implementation or business analytics
- Advanced knowledge in SQL (Python or R is a plus)
- Working knowledge of relational databases and how they are manipulated
- Experience using statistical techniques or advanced modeling
- Ability to consider both tactical detail and the big picture; you execute, learn and teach
- Strong analytical skills with proven experience of leveraging data for commercial advantage
- Strong communicator able to work at all levels of seniority across the business
- Autonomy, flexibility and adaptability excite you
What we offer:
- Impact: shape the growth of audibene from day one
- Growth: learn from our experts and develop your skills in our GROWTH program to push your career to the next level. €2k annual educational budget to learn new skills in areas that excite you
- Trust: experience a high level of autonomy and responsibility for rewarding projects
- Dynamic Environment: we are entrepreneurs, we encourage and support new initiatives, fast decision making and taking risk
- International team: work with open-minded and international colleagues that bring different perspectives to the table
- Events: join our regular team events (currently virtual), parties, and annual off-sites
- Work-Dog-Balance: we believe in the so-called Work-Dog-Balance, your best friend is more than welcome
- Flexibility: enjoy a flexible home office-culture
audibene/ hear.com is one of the fastest-growing health-technology companies ever. Our unique digital business model has revolutionized the industry and the way hearing care is provided. Since we started our journey in Berlin in 2012, we have scaled up our team from 2 to over 1500 people in 12 international locations from Denver to Seoul. Driven by our belief that every person should hear well to live well, we have helped more than 200,000 customers to bring the joy of life back.
Join us on our mission to transform the hearing care industry and change people’s lives!