Everyone should hear well to live well. This is what we believe in at audibene, driven by the purpose of changing lives of our customers. And we need your help in this exciting journey.
About our Creative Team
Are you trapped in a routine in which you only carry out orders and have no overview of the impact of your work or on the big picture in projects? At our company, creative freedom is taken very seriously! With us, you define our branding strategy together with our creative experts and be responsible for your own projects at the same time.
You'll be part of a team of creative minds who support each other, value their collaboration and never lose passion for their work. At the same time, we offer you the chance to design creative campaigns driven by unconventional ideas and thereby find new ways to win customers.
About the role
We are a global, rapidly growing brand and we’re looking for a highly motivated and experienced Senior Videographer/ Motion Designer (f/m/x) who has a passion for creating exceptional work. You’ll get to collaborate with a talented team of high-skilled creatives on a broad range of exciting projects including: TV spots, YouTube commercials, Facebook advertising, branding campaigns, product launch material, explainer videos, eLearning, UI animations and internal communications. Ideally, you’re bursting with quality ideas and creativity, you’re equally happy both leading projects and collaborating with other creatives, and your passion for excellent motion design and video shoots is matched by your pragmatic, can-do attitude.
We are looking forward to receiving your application! Please include a short show-reel that highlights your range of skills (this can be a mix of professional and passion projects) and let us know exactly what your role was on each piece.
- Producing great videos for all the projects mentioned above - depending on your expertise, these could involve: video shooting, titles, transitions, illustration, compositing, rotoscoping, video editing, audio editing, basic VFX and character animation.
- Concepting, storyboarding and producing high-quality online marketing material that engages potential customers and drives revenue
- Being the leading force in creating our own inhouse filmproduction / studio and producing material for youtube and social advertsing
- Providing support and templates for our Video Producer in the US and other designers in Berlin and Asia
- Collaborating closely with marketing managers and the rest of the creative team, including the Creative Directors, Copywriters and other designers
- Drive direct response creative inspiration and integrate ideas into our main content themes
- You have a strong show-reel that demonstrates your creativity and range; and ideally you have formal training in video production, design, animation or motion design
- Strong Interest and experience in video/audio production and editing
- You have experience producing content for online marketing or you’re excited by the opportunity to create engaging content that both builds our brand and generates revenue
- You are equally comfortable working entirely independently, leading creative projects and supporting other members of the team
- You speak English and German fluently
- Experience with HTML5 banners, Lottie animations or other web/app-based animations would be a plus
- You feel at home using After Effects and ideally C4D
What we offer
- Impact: shape the future of a health-technology leader while driving our business strategy
- Trust: enjoy a high degree of autonomy and freedom in decision-making
- Dynamic environment: we encourage and support new initiatives, fast-decision making and taking risks
- Testing culture: no roadblocks for fast testing – if you have an idea, you will quickly bring it to life
- International team: work with open-minded international colleagues who bring different perspectives to the table
- Events: join our regular team events (currently virtual), parties, and annual off-sites.
audibene/ hear.com is one of the fastest-growing health-technology companies ever. Our unique digital business model has revolutionized the industry and the way hearing care is provided. Since we started our journey in Berlin in 2012, we have scaled up our team from 2 to over 1500 people in 12 international locations from Denver to Seoul. Driven by our belief that every person should hear well to live well, we have helped more than 200,000 customers to bring the joy of life back.
Join us on our mission to transform the hearing care industry and change people’s lives!