hear.com is an award-winning health tech company whose mission is selling and building cutting edge technology for hearing care devices. We started our journey in 2012 when our founders started thinking about the concept of digitalizing a very traditional industry with the goal of improving the hearing and quality of life of millions of people. Since then our team has grown massively and we now have over 700 colleagues working in 9 international locations including Berlin, Miami, Toronto, Kuala Lumpur, Bern, Seoul and Gurgaon. Join us as we are working towards revolutionizing the hearing industry!
We are looking for a Salesforce Quality Analyst to join our Gurgaon-based salesforce team
Your core tasks:
- Sound knowledge on native Force.com features across all clouds, including those relevant to building applications ground up on Force.com
- Experience in performing hands on application configuration activities in Salesforce.com
- Designing, developing and delivering QA automation testing
- Development and maintenance of automated test cases using accelQ
- Drafts and revises moderately complex testing documentation (including conditions and scripts).
- Executes moderately complex tests according to established plans and scripts, documents problems in an issue log, and retests software corrections to ensure problems are resolved.
- Creates test data files with valid and invalid records to thoroughly test program logic and verify system flow.
- Identifies, recommends and implements changes to enhance the effectiveness of quality assurance strategies.
- Assists in planning and scheduling testing.
- Bachelors level degree in Computer Science or another technical field.
- 3+ years’ experience as a Quality Assurance Analyst or related role
- Strong knowledge of Agile testing methodologies and Automation best practices
- 1-2+ years of hands-on experience codeless UI test automation tools or any other functional automation tools such as accelQ, Provar, Katalon, Tosca, Worksoft Certify etc
- Knowledge of Performance testing tool like Jmeter is an addon.
- Self-starter who learns quickly and takes immediate ownership of the overall QA testing success.
- Must be a detail oriented, highly organized, hands-on, and a team player.
- Experience in validating integrated components between Salesforce systems and other applications will be an added advantage
- Able to prioritize tasks and manage time across multiple projects to achieve on-time deadlines
- Strong ability to communicate and collaborate with software engineers and other QA members.
- Solid understanding of the Agile/Scrum software development, QA and release processes.
- Proven experience in writing clear and comprehensive test plans, test cases, test scripts and reports.
- Experience creating and running tests throughout the development life cycle, unit, functional, regression. Experience with continuous integration and deployments.
- Ability to design automated monitoring test suites for continuous functional testing.
- Familiarity with Jira/ Trello.
- Experience in data validation.
We are seeking enthusiastic and motivated team members who are looking to fast-track their career. If you want to be part of a young, dynamic and fast-growing company, a new challenge awaits you.