We are a global, rapidly growing brand and we’re looking for a hands-on and creative (Senior) Employer Branding Manager (f/m/x) to drive Employer Branding campaigns. You will be a part of our fun People Team and will shape audibene employer branding through content conception and creation, social media management, and strategy development.
At audibene we encourage every team member to be creative, take initiative and think big. We are looking for someone who can challenge our ideas, come up with new ways of solving problems and share feedback and learnings.
If you are positive, goal-oriented, flexible and enjoy working on brand strategy and communication, this will be a great opportunity to make an immediate impact on the business, further develop your professional and personal skills and have fun along the way!
To be considered, please submit your resume with your portfolio/ examples of content you have produced.
- Lead and own our Employer Branding Strategy including our Employer Value Proposition, Candidate Personas, and Tone of Voice.
- Take the business to the next level by growing our online audience and presence through branding campaigns.
- Generate ideas and create inspirational content that reflects the audibene brand.
- Manage social media channels, e.g.: LinkedIn, Facebook, and Xing as well as develop new ways of engaging relevant audiences.
- Collaborate with the People, Creative, and Marketing Teams to drive cross-functional projects.
- You are fluent in German and English.
- You have 3+ years’ experience in content creation, social media management and developing successful digital campaigns.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You have significant experience in creating content and running branding campaigns.
- You enjoy taking ownership and driving your projects to success.
- You are data-driven and have strong project management skills.
What we offer
- Growth opportunities for all employees through training and workshops
- A social, open-minded and international working environment that fosters creativity
- A high degree of creative freedom and responsibility from day one
- Flexible working hours, as well as the option to work from home when you need to
- A modern, bright and open-plan workspace with fun communal spaces (including a huge roof terrace!) with free fruit, cereals, tea, coffee, soft drinks and beer. All in a great location surrounded by restaurants and bars – right next to Mauer Park.
- The opportunity to work for a company that offers a truly valuable service that’s improving lives across the world
- Competitive salary and benefits package
audibene is the fastest-growing hearing care company ever. We are driven by our belief that every person should hear well to live well. With our unique digital business model, we have changed the way hearing care is provided. We are a profitable global health-technology company with origins in Europe. Since starting our journey in 2012, we have helped over 100,000 customers get on the path to better hearing. In just 7 years we have grown our team from 2 to over 1,000 people. We work hard and play hard in 11 international locations from Denver to Seoul.
Join us now, as we are shaping this fascinating consumer healthcare space!