audibene/ hear.com is the fastest-growing audiology care company ever. We are driven by our belief that every person should hear well to live well. With our unique digital business model, we have changed the way hearing care is provided. We are a profitable global health-technology company with origins in Europe. Since starting our journey in 2012, we have helped over 100,000 customers get on the path to better hearing. In just 7 years we have grown our team from 2 to over 1,000 people. We work hard and play hard in 11 international locations from Denver to Seoul.
Join us now, as we are shaping this fascinating consumer healthcare space!
We are looking for an Inventory Controller in Berlin who wants to jump in head-first and help build an inventory controlling for a pre-IPO startup experiencing explosive growth.
As an Inventory Controller you will contribute directly to the massive development of our company as a member of the Finance team at audibene. You have responsibility to develop, optimize and control the business activities and thereby shape the success of audibene’s expansion globally.
- Leading the consistent improvement of the P&L Forecasting and Planning process together with Countries & Functions
- Develop, improve inventory KPI monitoring, profit and deviations analysis whilst also supporting management with ad-hoc inventory & COGS analysis
- Manage accounting operations for Inventory/Cost Accounting and support Revenue Recognition
- Support month-end closing and preparation of monthly financial statements
- Review price or stock variances and present to management with recommended actions
- Collaborates with Stakeholders like Managers to explain results, make improvements, manage projects, identify inefficiencies, understand operations and lead the development of complex analysis
- Reconcile all physical inventory and maintain accuracy in transactions and records for all inventory and perform financial audit on annual basis
- Support management in the process of inventory purchasing contracts negotiation; manage implementation of all contractual terms
- 2-5 years of experience in FP&A, Performance Management/Controlling
- Confident communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and excellent Excel skills
- An agile and quick thinker, with an analytical and commercial approach to problem solving
- Strong work ethic with the ability to effectively juggle competing priorities and demands using good time
- Fluent in English and German is a plus
What we offer
- Be part of a company that makes a difference in thousands of peoples’ lives every year
- Shape the future of audibene from day one with high responsibility and meaningful tasks
- It makes no difference whether you are an early-bird or an owl, as we offer flexible working hours based on trust, as well as home-office option
- We offer an unlimited work contract and attractive compensation package
- Apart from the usual benefits, as free coffee, drinks and healthy snacks, we focus mainly on our people, hence we love to spend time together on regular team events, parties and annual trips
This is a full-time position based in Berlin. We are seeking enthusiastic and motivated team-members who are looking to fast-track their career. If you want to be part of a young, dynamic and fast growing company, a new challenge awaits you. We’re looking forward to receiving your application including your soonest start date and salary expectation.