audibene is an award-winning health tech company whose mission is selling and building cutting edge technology for hearing care devices. We started our journey in 2012 when our founders started thinking about the concept of digitalizing a very traditional industry with the goal of improving the hearing and quality of life of millions of people. Since then our team has grown massively and we now have over 1000 colleagues working in 9 international locations including Berlin, Miami, Denver, Toronto, Kuala Lumpur, Bern, Seoul and Gurgaon. Join us as we are working towards revolutionizing the hearing industry!
We are looking for a Head of Display & Cooperations in Berlin who wants to jump in head-first and help build a pre-IPO startup experiencing explosive growth.
To be considered, please submit your resume with a brief cover letter.
As a Head of Display & Cooperations you will contribute directly to the massive development of our company as a key member of the Marketing team at audibene. You have full responsibility to develop, optimize and monitor all Display & Native marketing activities from A-Z and thereby shape the success of audibene’s expansion in the Europe and many more international markets.
During a typical day you will…
- be responsible for the disciplinary leadership of a team
- be responsible globally for the strategic and operational expansion and development of all Display activities & Cooperations
- Plan and monitor the spend of big media budgets
- be end-to-end responsible for your campaigns, looking after bidding and buying but also the technical aspects of ad creation and optimization
- evaluate our campaigns’ results and prepare the corresponding reports
- monitor, analyze and optimize all campaigns, keeping a holistic view on ROI and a customer based approach
- be creative with finding new business solutions
- come up with new ad & landing page ideas
What do you bring to the table? You…
- are a proud owner of an Bachelors and/or Master’s Degree
- are familiar with the role as you’ve already gained several years (at least two) of experience as either a Display Manager or Online Marketing Manager and can elaborate on an extensive network in the digital marketing world
- are familiar with network like Taboola, Outbrain, Plista, Revcontent
- love to think about new ads & landing pages ideas
- love analytical projects, take responsibility for the quality of your work and love supporting your team members as they develop
- aren’t afraid of numbers, they’re what you base your decisions on
- are an Excel expert and routinely work with various analysis programs
- enjoy taking responsibility for your remit, work independently and always keep your goal in mind: simple solutions and processes that work perfectly
- push projects
- like to travel
What we offer
- an international team of experts to inspire and support you
- big marketing budgets and a high degree of autonomy and responsibility from day one
- a company culture based on flat hierarchies where skills are judged only by results
- an open-minded and international working environment, driven by high energy levels, creativity, and passion for hearing care and serving our customers
- growth opportunities for all employees
- we don’t just work well together, we also enjoy spending time together after work
- competitive salary, free drinks & fruit, best in the business-and fun colleagues, great regular team events