audibene/hear.com is the fastest growing hearing care company ever. Our mission is to provide cutting edge technology for hearing care devices and improve the lives of our customers. We started our journey in 2012 when our founders started thinking about the concept of digitalizing a very traditional industry. Today we are more than 1,000 people across the globe, in 11 offices from San Francisco to Seoul. Join us in working towards revolutionizing the hearing industry!
We are looking for a Telephone System Admin to join our forward thinking team based in Berlin /Gurgaon.
- Responsibility for all telephone systems in >10 countries
- Constant review, maintenance and adjustment of our CTI setup
- Install and configure software and hardware to ensure the best call quality for our sales team
- Manage dependencies between CTI systems and other internal software tools
- Mitigate global technical risks, build fallback solutions, and resolve local issues
- Upgrade systems with new releases, A/B testing & user management
- Communicate with our global sales teams as your primary stakeholders
- Global budget optimization
- Proven experience (+3 years) as a System Administrator or similar role
- (Experience in building complex inbound and outbound call flows is a plus)
- Knowledge of basic telephony technologies like VoIP, WebRTC, SIP, etc.
- Proficient in technical documentation and keeping it up to date
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms
- Good communication, prioritization, and time management skills
- Experience working cross-functionally and managing stakeholders’ expectations
- Problem-solving attitude & ability to work under pressure when needed
- Professional English skills and German would be a plus
What we offer:
- Shape the future of audibene/hear.com from day one with high responsibility and meaningful tasks. We are doers!
- We offer a start-up atmosphere with flat hierarchies and open communication.
- Be part of an international that makes a difference in hundreds of peoples’ lives every year. We are more than 50 nationalities and we speak more than 20 languages.
- Apart from the usual benefits, as free coffee, drinks and healthy snacks, we focus mainly on our people, hence we love to spend time together on regular team events, parties and annual trips
- Flexible working hours... if you want to know more, apply here :)
This is a full-time position based in Berlin or Gurgaon . We are seeking enthusiastic and motivated team members who are looking to fast-track their career. If you want to be part of a young, dynamic and fast growing company, a new challenge awaits you. We’re looking forward to receiving your application including your soonest start date and salary expectation.