audibene is the fastest growing hearing care company ever. Our mission is to provide cutting edge technology for hearing care devices and improve the lives of our customers. We started our journey in 2012 when our founders started thinking about the concept of digitalizing a very traditional industry. Today we are more than 1,000 people across the globe, in 11 offices from San Francisco to Seoul. Join us in working towards revolutionizing the hearing industry!
We are looking for a Technical Product Owner (m/f/d) to join our forward thinking team based in Berlin.
About the role:
As a Technical Product Owner, you are responsible to drive technical innovation and development in our company. You are working with various top-notch engineering teams ranging from Analytics, Marketing technologies, Salesforce, Telephony, Apps and their respective business teams.
Your applications are centric to our business success and as such you will have the chance to work with major stakeholders in all functional teams in over 10 countries.
This role underpins our dedication to constantly envision the next generation tool set considering a) our customers' needs, b) our b2b partners and their processes, c) our sales consultants and d) the latest tech available.
You will have the chance to work with a team of business managers, business analysts, UX and UI specialists, engineers, QA managers and community managers to envision, plan, implement, and roll out superb applications and shape processes.
Our mission is to digitalize hearing care. Your mission is to develop and improve the technical environment for our success.
Your core tasks:
- Take content ownership for one or more development team(s) as the Product Owner
- Feel, understand and explain your users’ behavior
- Define our product strategy, road-map and new growth opportunities
- Work closely with our founders and the top-management team to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value and ROI
- Plan and prioritize your product backlog and accompany running projects until their successful implementation
- Work with teams across 10 countries and various business models
- Be hungry for implementing new technologies and understanding the latest market trends
- 2+ years working experience as a Product Owner in a technical environment, building designing and implementing APIs
- Deep understanding of technical challenges (development skills as a plus)
- Hands-on mentality and ability to work in a high-speed environment
- In-depth knowledge of Agile processes and principles
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a feeling for user needs AND a product vision
- Fluent in English (German as a plus)
What we offer:
- Shape the future of audibene from day one with high responsibility and meaningful tasks. We are doers!
- We offer a start-up atmosphere with flat hierarchies and open communication.
- Be part of an international that makes a difference in hundreds of peoples’ lives every year. We are more than 50 nationalities and we speak more than 20 languages. You can learn any of them in our Language Tandem program and also join our German courses!
- Apart from the usual benefits, as free coffee, drinks and healthy snacks, we focus mainly on our people, hence we love to spend time together on regular team events, parties and annual trips.
- We believe in the so-called Work-Dog-Balance, so your best friend is more than welcome.
- Gym discounts, loft office in Prenzlauer Berg with a roof terrace, flexible working hours... if you want to know more, apply here :)
This is a full-time position based in Berlin. We are seeking enthusiastic and motivated team members who are looking to fast-track their career. If you want to be part of a young, dynamic and fast growing company, a new challenge awaits you. We’re looking forward to receiving your application including your soonest start date and salary expectation.