hear.com (m.hear.com) is a fast-growing, profitable health tech company disrupting the way hearing aids are sold. Since starting our journey in 2012 we have helped over 2 million people on their path to better hearing. Our team has grown to over 1,000 colleagues working in 9 international locations including San Francisco, Miami, Berlin, Toronto, Seoul, Kuala Lumpur, Bern, and New Delhi. Join us now in revolutionizing this $15 billion industry!
We are looking for a Visual Designer to join our experienced Miami based team.
The Visual Designer position at hear.com, is well suited for someone who is willing to address our North America marketing needs and strategies by producing and overseeing digital and print creative solutions. To be successful in this role, you should have in-depth knowledge of graphic design, styles and layout techniques. You should also have experience executing online marketing projects from conception to completion, including image ads, websites, landing pages, brochures and product packaging. Ultimately, you will ensure the design team promotes our brand through delivering high quality pieces on tight deadlines.
- Own design projects, from execution to delivery to ensure high quality
- Work closely with our Cutsomer Acquisition team to develop graphics for advertisements, product illustrations, and websites
- Create and modify images and videos conveying our message for customer acquisition team
- Continue to develop new ideas for company advertising and branding
- Maintain and improve your expert knowledge in graphic production processes
- Minimum 2 years experience in Online Marketing, including ad creative design, landing page design, and email campaigns
- Comfortable working in a direct-response marketing environment
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English
- High quality demands on your own work and attention to detail
- You have a killer portfolio of design projects
What we offer
- High responsibility from day one and challenging tasks with an extremely steep learning curve
- An open minded and international working environment, driven by high energy levels, creativity and flat hierarchies
- Growth opportunities for all employees through training and workshops
- Competitive salary and benefits package as well as regular team events
This is a full-time position based in Miami. We are seeking enthusiastic and motivated team members who are looking to fast-track their career. If you want to be part of a young, dynamic and fast-growing company, a new challenge awaits you. We’re looking forward to receiving your application including your portfolio, soonest start date and salary expectation.