Who We Are
ATTN: is an issues-driven media company. Our mission is to deliver engaging content to a mobile-first audience. Every day we produce videos and commentary telling stories worth your attention. At our core, we believe in informing people to make a social impact. Through compelling, issue-driven content, we strive to engender greater participation in communities, the political process and the world around us.
What You’ll Do
We are looking for a forward-thinking and organized Creative Strategist to join the ATTN: Creative Team and develop unpredictable, fresh creative concepts for ATTN: and its clients. The successful candidate will be deeply involved and a leader of our creative process: you will brainstorm, write, and bring to life new partnership ideas on a daily basis. You will help ATTN: secure a standout place in the market through high quality and original creative, beautifully polished presentation materials, and organizational acumen to ensure our team runs flawlessly.
- Generate highly creative partnership concepts that maximize revenue and over deliver on campaign KPIs.
- Effectively research and write persuasive copy for proposals, sales marketing materials, and more.
- Produce beautiful and smart partner-facing materials that will make ATTN: stand out among a crowded landscape of other publishers.
- Attend and present in client meetings, with the ability to ideate in real time and provide detailed notes for next steps.
- Collaborate with the creative production team and support the execution of brand partnership projects from kick-off through completion.
- Navigate seamlessly through internal departments, working closely with sales, editorial, insights, and operational teams.
Who You Are
The ideal candidate is:
- Highly creative, with a proven fluency (3-5 years) in writing, video development, strategy, social media, or other creative fields.
- A talented, direct, and concise writer with a knack for self-editing and proofreading.
- Prepared to create stunning presentation and sales marketing materials, with a light design background or formatting experience in Keynote or Powerpoint.
- At ease presenting and brainstorming creative ideas in a client-facing setting.
- Quick thinking and resourceful, with the capability to prioritize and be held accountable for multiple projects with fast turnarounds.
- Highly organized and with a strong attention to detail.
- A team player with a high level of dedication and an infectious, positive personality who is inspired and motivated by the work and mission of ATTN:.
Our Commitment to Inclusion & Diversity:
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, ATTN: is committed to building and fostering a workplace of diversity and employee inclusion. ATTN: does not discriminate on the basis of an individual's sex, age, race, color, creed, national origin, alienage, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation or affectional preference, gender identity and expression, disability, genetic trait or predisposition, carrier status, citizenship, veteran or military status and other personal characteristics protected by law. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected characteristics.