ATTN: is an issues-driven media company. Our mission is to deliver engaging content to a mobile-first audience. Every day we produce videos, articles and commentary telling stories worth your attention. At our core, we believe in informing people to make a social impact. Through compelling, issue-driven content, we strive to engender greater participation in communities, the political process and the world around us.
We’re looking for a humble, ambitious Recruiter who has an eye for talent. You’ll recruit for multiple positions across various departments. You will be responsible for full-cycle recruitment from sourcing and developing a robust candidate pipeline through negotiation and offer stage. As an investigative recruiter, you know that the best hires come from dutiful analysis, timely follow-ups and commitment to providing a seamless and positive candidate experience. You'll join a team that supports hiring initiatives across several disciplines, including creative, technology, finance, design and sales.
What You’ll Do
- Manage the full recruiting lifecycle for junior to management-level roles across the company including editorial, video, business development, engineering, operations, and product management.
- Write job descriptions, post positions, and maintain data-integrity in our ATS system (Greenhouse).
- Source qualified candidates, review resumes, and phone screen candidates while moving interview process forward in a timely manner.
- Develop and execute search-specific sourcing strategies resulting in a robust pool of candidates for junior and management-level positions.
- Coordinate candidate interviews ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience.
- Create exceptional candidate experiences throughout every stage of the interview process.
- Work closely with teams to make sure all of the "behind the scenes" work that needs to happen to go from an opening to a hire actually happens.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand their hiring needs and goals.
Who You Are
- 2+ years of in-house or agency recruiting experience.
- Experience recruiting for positions in the media/entertainment industry is a bonus (e.g. video production, creative, editorial etc.).
- Passionate about all things people and connecting the right talent with ATTN:’s mission.
- Deep understanding and ability to effectively communicate ATTN:’s brand.
- A natural networker who loves meeting new people and nurturing candidate relationships.
- Must be hungry, scrappy, adaptable, and excited to take on new challenges.
- Must thrive and prioritize in a constantly changing environment.
- Ability to connect and effectively communicate with people of all levels.
- Bachelor’s degree.
Our Commitment to Inclusion & Diversity:
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, ATTN: is committed to building and fostering a workplace of diversity and employee inclusion. ATTN: does not discriminate on the basis of an individual's sex, age, race, color, creed, national origin, alienage, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation or affectional preference, gender identity and expression, disability, genetic trait or predisposition, carrier status, citizenship, veteran or military status and other personal characteristics protected by law. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected characteristics.