Who We Are:
ATTN: is a media company that breaks down important societal topics and conversations into digestible, entertaining videos and series across all platforms. We are leaders when it comes to reaching people who want context on the issues and conversations that matter to them.
What You’ll Do:
We are looking for an ambitious, passionate and creative Head of Brand Partnerships, East to join our rapidly growing team in New York, NY. Our ideal candidate is a strategic and motivated achiever with established connections to brands and experience managing high performing teams. You will oversee the East Coast region, partner with some of the world’s biggest names and be instrumental in driving revenue for a dynamic startup in a hyper-growth phase.
- Own the East Coast region and manage a sales team of 3-5 sellers for the full deal lifecycle, from initial outreach and creative prospecting, negotiation, and closing large scale, multi-platform branded partnerships
- Motivate the sales team to achieve the best results possible by strategically and creatively working with the team with continual training and development to build pipeline and maintain a high level of activity to exceed quarterly goals at premium margins
- Establish and grow relationships with past, present, and future partners (brands and agencies) through excellent customer service and innovative campaign executions
- Ability to independently quarterback multiple deals with ease and partner effectively with cross-functional teams including creative, revenue, insights, production, account management, audience, etc.
- Holistic, proactive and creative thinker that has a vision for new ways to partner ATTN: with blue chip brands
- Successfully manage a team of 3-5 sellers to reach or exceed regional revenue targets while fostering a positive, fun and productive work environment
- Identify key areas for improvement within the East Coast region and brand partnerships process
- Compile weekly and monthly East Coast reporting on sales performance and various metrics for senior management
Who You Are:
- 15+ years of sales experience in custom branded content, digital, social, and experiential
- Dynamic rolodex of C-suite brand-direct relationships and key decision makers at agencies that you will call on day one
- A pure, relentless hustler and creative thinker who thrives in a startup environment
- Proven ability to lead a sales team and teach best practices in prospecting for new clients, generating leads, and closing complex seven figure deals in custom content, social video, experiential, commerce, consulting, and digital media
- Strong understanding of custom video lifecycle, production, social best practices, and social publisher landscape
- Extroverted with strong communication/presentation skills, high energy, competitive spirit and positive attitude
- Passionate about ATTN:'s mission, our content, and social advertising
Our Commitment to Inclusion & Diversity:
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, ATTN: is committed to building and fostering a workplace of diversity and employee inclusion. ATTN: does not discriminate on the basis of an individual's sex, age, race, color, creed, national origin, alienage, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation or affectional preference, gender identity and expression, disability, genetic trait or predisposition, carrier status, citizenship, veteran or military status and other personal characteristics protected by law. All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected characteristics.