Location: Remote or in London office
- A fast-paced environment where you’ll work on a wide range of topics
- An entry point to a successful career in communications for a multi-national corporation
- Be a major contributor to the success of a well-positioned, well-financed, rapidly growing biotech company
- Become part of creating a radically new and impactful paradigm shift in drug development and patient care
- An open, results-driven, and meritocratic start-up culture
- A great office in Central London, working alongside an incredible team
- To work from where you want when you want, and with the device and equipment you choose
- The opportunity to participate in the company's success via a share option plan
- Work as part of the comms team where you’ll plan, develop and implement PR strategies.
- Build strong relationships and networks with colleagues, industry contacts and the media and answer enquiries from the media and other organisations.
- Monitor the media, including newspapers, magazines, journals, broadcasts, newswires, social media sites and blogs, for opportunities for atai.
- Research, write and distribute press releases to targeted media.Collate and analyse media coverage, reporting back to Marketing Director.
- Organise events (such as press conferences, industry events, exhibitions, and press tours), source and manage atai speakers and seek out other opportunities to amplify coverage.
- Produce market research on wider industry and competitive landscape.
- Undertake research for new business opportunities and present them to the communications team and CEO.
- Manage the PR aspect of a potential crisis situation.
- 2-4 years of experience in a similar position
- Experience in the bio-pharma industry required
- You are qualified in life sciences, or communications with direct medical experience
- You have a strong track record in contributing to cross-functional teams in advancing projects
- You are highly empathetic with an outstanding ability to work multi-culturally
- You are willing to work in a challenging, fast-paced environment and to adapt to new situations as they arise
How to apply
Help us to improve the lives of millions suffering from a real unmet medical need - apply today - via the form below with a few clicks and send us your updated CV, certificates, and references.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.