Arvinas is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company leading the way in targeted protein degradation therapeutics. Arvinas is the first company to focus solely on protein degradation and its platform technology is the most advanced in the field. Since its founding in 2013, Arvinas’ PROTAC® Discovery Engine has been driving the most significant breakthroughs in the industry. Arvinas’ pipeline encompasses a range of validated and undruggable targets in oncology, immuno-oncology, and neuroscience. This includes two clinical-stage programs: ARV-110, which is being developed as a potential treatment for men with late-line metastatic castrate-resistant prostate cancer, and ARV-471, which is being developed as a potential treatment for patients with breast cancer.
#TeamArvinas is made up of more than 200 passionate and curious employees, whose diverse thoughts and perspectives are highly valued. Arvinas employees embrace the freedom to pursue innovation, think creatively, and give back. They are driven by the company’s values and purpose – to improve the well-being of patients and families impacted by the devastating diseases Arvinas is working to treat. It’s an exciting time to be in drug development and it’s an exciting time to be at Arvinas. But don’t just take our word for it – here’s what Arvinas employees are saying. For more information, please visit www.arvinas.com.
Arvinas has an exciting opportunity for an individual who loves the challenge, art and science of recruiting top talent. This individual will make a significant impact on finding and hiring the talent necessary to achieve our business goals and objectives. The person will help evolve the maturity of our recruiting capability through understanding of labor market dynamics and the competitive landscape, and effective communication of the Arvinas employer brand. The successful candidate will commit to bring their best self everyday to create a positive experience for candidate and hiring managers. This role is perfect for someone who thrives in a fast pace, dynamic, and diverse cross-functional working environment.
This position reports to the Senior Director of Talent Acquisition and can be located at our headquarters in New Haven, CT or we will consider a remote working relationship.
Key responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Commits to growing knowledge of the business, understanding business goals and objectives, the critical talent needs, and overall talent strategy of the different business functions.
- Serves as an internal talent consultant and recruitment SME for hiring managers using knowledge of labor market conditions and competitive landscape.
- Recommends effective sourcing and recruitment strategies that yield diverse qualified candidate slates in a timely manner.
- Incorporate learned understanding of specific business needs to coach hiring managers on the creation of job postings that comply with Arvinas best practices and applicable legislation to attract the most qualified and talented candidates.
- Conducts effective recruiting intake sessions with hiring managers, asking questions that enable effective identification of target talent profiles and assessment of candidates.
- Leverages sourcing tools, professional networks, and implements recruitment marketing activities to generate diverse qualified candidate pipelines in support of current and future opportunities.
- Partners effectively with hiring managers and candidates to influence pace and timely completion of all stages of the recruitment process.
- Builds trusted relationships with candidates, serving as a single point of contact throughout the recruitment process. Understands their motivations and expectations, and communicates Arvinas career opportunities, employer brand, benefits, and culture.
- Train/ educate hiring managers and relevant stakeholders on applying effective and compliant candidate screening, interviewing, and talent selection processes.
- Conducts phone screens and interviews of candidates and completes appropriate candidate assessment documentation.
- Reviews, tracks, and updates candidates using Arvinas applicant tracking system, recruitment tools and resources.
- Communicates with candidates throughout the assessment process via emails, texts, and phone calls to influence candidate engagement.
- Recommends competitive offers to meet or exceed candidate expectations and maintain Arvinas market competitiveness. Escalates issues as appropriate.
- Serves as a collaborative contributing member of the HR team and effectively communicates with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Stay current on immigration policy, guidelines, and processes; collaborate with hiring managers, candidates, and external counsel on various elements of immigration matters.
- Conducts recruiting and candidate assessment process that is consistent, compliant with local, state and federal laws.
- Contributes ideas to influence the organization’s talent acquisition strategy, continually improve the candidate experience and differentiate Arvinas as an employer of choice.
- Serves as a mentor/coach for junior recruiting team members.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience recruiting within the pharmaceutical or biotech industry; search firm experience is a plus.
- Track record of successful recruiting across scientific, manufacturing and commercial roles desired.
- Demonstrated achievement of efficient and effective recruiting outcomes evidenced by req load management, delivery of diverse candidate slates, and standard metrics of time-to-fill and quality.
- Must be able to successfully manage multiple priorities.
- Demonstration of excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills is required.
- Must be proficient in use of diverse recruitment tools including applicant tracking systems , CRMs and sourcing tools.
- Strong player/coach and team collaboration orientation; adopts a “get it done” together attitude.
- Recruiting certifications a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree, with a minimum of 10 years of applicable and relevant experience, or equivalent combination of education and years of experience.
Arvinas is proud to offer a competitive package of base and incentive compensation as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the health, wellness and financial security of our employees and their families. Benefits include group medical, vision and dental coverage, group and supplemental life insurance, and much more. To learn more about Arvinas, please visit www.arvinas.com
Arvinas is an Equal Opportunity employer