Armis is looking for a few of the very best people in their field to join our A-team of big thinkers, doers, movers, and shakers. This unique opportunity truly offers the best of all worlds—start up culture, enterprise level benefits and security, and top pay for the industry. Got your attention yet? Good, keep reading, it only gets better.
Ok, so what exactly does Armis do?
Connected assets are growing at an explosive rate, across every industry and every geo. In today’s world of smart devices and BYOD, these assets come from every direction and are found in every possible environment and industry. And they’re critical to success for every enterprise. And because every single asset represents a very real potential vulnerability, they’re also the last line of defense against today’s sophisticated cyber criminals.
Armis gives companies of every size—across every industry and geo—complete asset visibility, contextual intelligence, and continuous security. We have partnerships and integrations with the planet’s leading tech and cybersecurity players. And we’re building an incredibly smart and diverse global team of thought-leading technologists, creative visionaries and proven game changers who are ready to take Armis to the next level.
Armis is looking for a Full Stack Team Lead!
The team lead will be responsible for leading an advanced features development and team management.
Managing and mentoring a team of 3-4 Developers and developing Armis Web application (hands-on 50%).
- Building and maintaining a team work plan
- Building robust and scalable software components and services
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Build and maintain a complex web application
- Decide on architecture of new components
- Decide on architecture of new models, and how to effectively deliver them to the client
- Write code both on client side and server side (i.e. full-stack)
- Write queries against large databases
- Work with other teams on cross-company features
- Work with remote production environments (cloud services)
Ideal candidates will have:
- At least 5 years experience of developing a complex web application.
- At least 2 years experience with React.
- Experience with server side concepts (knowledge of Python, ORMs, web servers is a plus).
- Experience with relational databases (knowledge of SQL is a plus).
- CS degree.
- 2+ years of team management experience
- Great communication skills
- Team player
- Problem solver
The choices you make in your career journey matter. You want to do interesting work in an important field while also having time to live your life, which is why we place so much value in your life-work balance. Armis sets you up for success with comprehensive health benefits, discretionary time off, paid holidays including monthly me days, and a highly inclusive and diverse workplace. Put your unique experiences and perspective to work in an environment where they will enable you to thrive, grow, and live your life with integrity.
Armis is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We never discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected (or not) status. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to submit satisfactory proof of identity and legal authorization.