Who we are:
Archer is an aerospace company based in Palo Alto, California building an all-electric vertical takeoff and landing aircraft with a mission to advance the benefits of sustainable air mobility. We are designing, manufacturing, and operating an all-electric aircraft that can carry four passengers for 60 miles at speeds of up to 150 mph while producing minimal noise.
Our sights are set high and our problems are hard, and we believe that diversity in the workplace is what makes us smarter, drives better insights, and will ultimately lift us all to success. We are dedicated to cultivating an equitable and inclusive environment that embraces our differences, and supports and celebrates all of our team members.
What you’ll do:
- Work with PLM Solution Architect to develop Teamcenter Product Lifecycle Management system and integrations (ALM, MCAD, ECAD, wiring harness CAD, supplier portal, ERP, MES, O&M)
- Work with key engineering team stakeholders to develop processes, KPIs, implementation requirements (integration touch points, data model, workflows, notifications, etc.)
- Follow agile PLM development process to administer, configure, and customize Teamcenter (system configuration management and release management, solution testing, maturity review & deployment, user support & feedback, continuous improvement, etc.)
- Create training and support documentation for Teamcenter solutions and provide support & training to user community
What you need:
- 3-6 years of experience with Teamcenter and Active Workspace in the following areas: BMIDE, workflows, stylesheets, structure manager, change manager, visualization, dispatcher, classification, access manager, organization, indexer/full text search, performance journaling, admin console
- 3 years of experience with CAD integrations (MCAD, ECAD, wiring harness CAD)
- Experience with design engineering and configuration management processes (including change management)
- Experience working in an agile development methodology
- Windows server administration experience
- Experience with git, windows batch, HTML, XML
- Strong communication skills for interfacing with the broader engineering, manufacturing, and business teams, vendors, partners, customers and the IT community
- Teamcenter/Active Workspace experience in the following areas: Manufacturing Process Planner or Easy Plan, Deployment Center, Supplier Collaboration, Program Planning & Execution/Schedule Manager, Weight & Balance Management, or Systems Engineering
- Experience with business process development & continuous improvement
- Experience with SAE-EIA-649C and ARP4754A processes or equivalent
- Experience with manufacturing and flight operations business processes
- Teamcenter/Active Workspace add-on experience: SiOM Task & Late Task Notification, BCT aClass & CheckIt
- Programming experience: Python, PowerShell, C++ ITK customization (workflow handlers, etc.)
- Linux server administration experience and shell scripting
Archer is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusivity in the workplace. All aspects of employment are decided on the basis of merit, qualifications, and business needs. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.