Who we are:
Archer is an aerospace company based in Palo Alto, California building an all-electric vertical takeoff and landing aircraft with a mission to advance the benefits of sustainable air mobility. We are designing, manufacturing, and operating an all-electric aircraft that can carry four passengers for 60 miles at speeds of up to 150 mph while producing minimal noise.
Our sights are set high and our problems are hard, and we believe that diversity in the workplace is what makes us smarter, drives better insights, and will ultimately lift us all to success. We are dedicated to cultivating an equitable and inclusive environment that embraces our differences, and supports and celebrates all of our team members.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for managing and overseeing the Archer Design & Innovation studio day-to-day administrative processes and efforts
- Ensure a smooth and adequate flow of information between Archer Design & Innovation with other Archer groups and with external vendors
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Identify process bottlenecks
- Manage schedule and timelines
- Oversee facilities services and maintenance
- Keep well-informed with all product design practices and Archer business development
What you need:
- 5+ years of experience as an Administrator
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field
- Great understanding of office management processes
- Strong critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Workspace
- Passionate about the processes of creation
Archer is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusivity in the workplace. All aspects of employment are decided on the basis of merit, qualifications, and business needs. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.