Who we are:
Archer is an aerospace company based in Palo Alto, California building an all-electric vertical takeoff and landing aircraft with a mission to advance the benefits of sustainable air mobility. We are designing, manufacturing, and operating an all-electric aircraft that can carry four passengers for 60 miles at speeds of up to 150 mph while producing minimal noise.
Our sights are set high and our problems are hard, and we believe that diversity in the workplace is what makes us smarter, drives better insights, and will ultimately lift us all to success. We are dedicated to cultivating an equitable and inclusive environment that embraces our differences, and supports and celebrates all of our team members.
What you’ll do:
- Play a key role in the growth of the business by working on full life cycle recruiting to scale the team
- Work closely with Recruiting Manager, team leads and hiring managers to determine and prioritize departmental needs
- Source, screen, and interview candidates for a variety of roles spanning the entire company
- Create, update, and post job descriptions
- Coordinate scheduling for phone, virtual, and on-site interviews (booking travel included)
- Implement updates to our existing recruitment strategy, processes, and applicant tracking systems
What you need:
- 3+ years of experience as a recruiter
- Experience as a recruiter in the Aerospace or Tech industry is preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong team player who is able to work in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficient in working with applicant tracking systems
- Positive attitude and able to provide best candidate experience possible at all times
- Knowledge of labor laws and legal work authorization in the U.S.
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
Archer is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusivity in the workplace. All aspects of employment are decided on the basis of merit, qualifications, and business needs. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.