Who we are:
Archer is an aerospace company based in Palo Alto, California building an all-electric vertical takeoff and landing aircraft with a mission to advance the benefits of sustainable air mobility. We are designing, manufacturing, and operating an all-electric aircraft that can carry four passengers for 60 miles at speeds of up to 150 mph while producing minimal noise.
Our sights are set high and our problems are hard, and we believe that diversity in the workplace is what makes us smarter, drives better insights, and will ultimately lift us all to success. We are dedicated to cultivating an equitable and inclusive environment that embraces our differences, and supports and celebrates all of our team members.
What you’ll do:
- Prepare month end journal entries, trial balance and daily management of transactions
- Compile financial reporting for executive management
- Reconcile and review Balance Sheet and P&L
- Implement and maintain advanced accounting software
- Manage payroll, AP, AR, contract/vendor management, cash, prepaids, accruals, fixed assets
- Serve as a liaison to external auditors by analyzing and scheduling general ledger accounts and providing information for auditors as requested
What you need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting, CPA a plus
- 3+ years of experience in finance and accounting
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong analytical and financial modeling skills
- Ability to understand problems quickly and make informed decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Solid understanding of GAAP and applicable regulations
- Ability to work under pressure and manage time effectively
Archer is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusivity in the workplace. All aspects of employment are decided on the basis of merit, qualifications, and business needs. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.