Who we are:
Archer is an aerospace company based in Palo Alto, California building an all-electric vertical takeoff and landing aircraft with a mission to advance the benefits of sustainable air mobility. We are designing, manufacturing, and operating an all-electric aircraft that can carry four passengers for 60 miles at speeds of up to 150 mph while producing minimal noise.
Our sights are set high and our problems are hard, and we believe that diversity in the workplace is what makes us smarter, drives better insights, and will ultimately lift us all to success. We are dedicated to cultivating an equitable and inclusive environment that embraces our differences, and supports and celebrates all of our team members.
What you’ll do:
- Serve as trusted financial advisor to all levels of the organization
- Lead financial planning and analysis with focus on high-level strategy, forecasting, reporting annual and multi-year budgets, risk management, audit compliance, cash flow management and more
- Provide and present all financial data, planning, trends, and analysis to key members for monthly and quarterly business reviews
- Alert executive members of any sudden and significant changes to operating trends, budgets, and forecasting
- Build and scale finance and accounting department and provide leadership, management, and direction to the team
- Assess competitive landscape and provide data on valuation of the company
- Strategically analyze Archer’s financial needs and introduce effective solutions for improvement of internal processes and controls
What you need:
- 10+ years of experience in finance and accounting with 5+ years of experience in senior leadership position
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting, MBA or CPA preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong analytical and financial modeling skills
- Proven track record of excellent leadership skills with ability to grow a team and motivate team members
- Ability to understand problems quickly and make informed decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work under pressure and manage time effectively
- In-depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices
Archer is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusivity in the workplace. All aspects of employment are decided on the basis of merit, qualifications, and business needs. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.