Who we are:
Archer is an aerospace company based in Palo Alto, California building an all-electric vertical takeoff and landing aircraft with a mission to advance the benefits of sustainable air mobility. We are designing, manufacturing, and operating an all-electric aircraft that can carry four passengers for 60 miles at speeds of up to 150 mph while producing minimal noise.
Our sights are set high and our problems are hard, and we believe that diversity in the workplace is what makes us smarter, drives better insights, and will ultimately lift us all to success. We are dedicated to cultivating an equitable and inclusive environment that embraces our differences, and supports and celebrates all of our team members.
What you’ll do:
- Manage IT issues and service requests across the entire IT infrastructure stack, including laptops, PCs, servers, storage, virtualization, networks, remote access, and security tools
- Provide troubleshooting support for physical and remote offices and employees for IT infrastructure-related issues in a timely manner
- Troubleshoot both wired and wireless connectivity and work with employees, contractors, and vendors to resolve system and network integration issues
- Apply network security best practices, network security tools, and complete network audits as needed
- Ensure optimal performance by diagnosing issues, repairing, and upgrading systems hardware, software, and related equipment
- Define and deliver strategic plans for implementing information technologies
What you need:
- 5+ years of IT work experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a computer field
- Experience with cloud-based services (AWS and Google Cloud Platform)
- Experience routing, switching, wireless and performance monitoring and management
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized with an strong attention to detail
- Ability to move and lift IT equipment if required, including PCs, servers, and networking equipment
Archer is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusivity in the workplace. All aspects of employment are decided on the basis of merit, qualifications, and business needs. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.