A.P.T Portfolio, a high frequency trading firm that specialises in Quantitative Trading & Investment Strategies.Founded in November 2009, it has been a major liquidity provider in global Stock markets.
As a team member, you would be responsible for handling the technical responsibilities relating to troubleshooting, resolving errors and collecting log details for all trades, to ensure our data collection & live trading infrastructure runs uninterrupted across our presence in data centres around the world. You would be responsible for providing support for trading and data capture operations across the globe as per your shift timings.
- Open to work on continuous monitoring of all alerts, during trading hours for the assigned markets and trading days across the globe.
- Providing frequent (daily or weekly) feedback of application and environment issues found in production to development and DevOps and suggest minimum improvement standards for future software releases.
- Ensuring proper check of all failure points & alert mechanisms are in place, to ensure immediate response.
- Highlighting issues faced during release to ensure there is timely and meaningful response to every alert.
- Record all actions and present suggestions to improve our responsiveness as a team, both in terms of time and quality.
- Reviewing in detail checklists/documentation from DevOps/Development team covering every aspect of every release including the expected behavior of each application.
- Coordinating with the system admin team to debug any issues related to access controls etc.
- Responding to hardware and network failures diligently and work in sync with the system and network admin teams, to ensure quick switch to back ups whenever required.
- Prepare hardware equipment for the remote site deployments, as suggested by the manager.
- Any hardware configuration changes to made, must be suggested to the manager and rolled out systematically.
- Data capture process must be done flawlessly ensuring accuracy w.r.t hardware time stamping.
- Follow compliance for storing trading logs in the correct format, for statutory purposes.
- A degree in computer science or other engineering verticals
- 2-7 years experience in prod support function
- Domain knowledge in Banking and Financial Services
- Proficient in application management activities
- Must have strong knowledge of IT Infrastructure, Linux, Networking and grid.
APT Portfolio is an equal opportunity employer