A.P.T Portfolio, a high frequency trading firm that specializes in Quantitative Trading & Investment Strategies. Founded in November 2009, it has been a major liquidity provider in global Stock markets.
The candidate would not only be undertaking quantitatively driven projects but would be taking responsibility of the operational aspects of the strategy running in production. He/she would have to continuously learn new ML/Statistical/Analytical skills to successfully undertake these analytical projects. The role could further involve
- Deploying existing models/strategies to wider set of products/exchanges.
- Active monitoring of strategies/risk limits during market hours
- Extend automation pipeline for strategy deployment and post trade analyses
- Track performance of active strategies over days and tweak model parameters with minimal supervision
- Analyse latency performance of the strategy. Work closely with the infra development team to conceptualise, test & deploy changes to improve latency performance of the strategy.
- Work closely with the 'Production Reliability Team'
- For any operational/performance issues during trading hours.
- Optimised setup of servers after taking into account the strategy requirement and load.
- For deployment of new releases of Infra platform.
- Work closely with the 'Data Team' for data requirement of the existing or new strategies.
Technical background and requirements:
- Proficiency in Linux systems
- Proficiency in python based analytics frameworks like pandas and numpy.
- Working knowledge of at least one pipelining/scheduling software i.e airflow, htcondor, kubernetes etc
- Experience with big data including experience with the structure of the data.
- Willingness to work as per business requirements.
- Prior experience in financial market including experience of working with Tick by Tick data.
APT Portfolio is an equal opportunity employer