Here at Appian, our core values of Respect, Work to Impact, Ambition, and Constructive Dissent & Resolution define who we are. In short, this means we constantly seek to understand the best for our customers, we go beyond completion in our work, we strive for excellence with intensity, and we embrace candid communication. These values guide our actions and shape our culture every day. When you join Appian, you'll be part of a passionate team that's dedicated to accomplishing hard things.
The best sales organisations achieve the most when they are selling outstanding products, solutions, and services backed by an extraordinary company. That’s what you get when you’re part of selling for Appian. We are passionate about driving digital transformation by bringing Appian solutions that provide speed, agility, and efficiency needed to compete and grow. Are you inspired by the chance to solve your customers’ biggest challenges? You can make that kind of difference here. Join our team, where you can not only grow your career, but share the success of an industry pioneer.
We are searching for a Senior Partner Manager to join our Appian Singapore team. We are looking for an energetic and creative sales professional with a history of exceeding quotas and driving impactful business for their company. They prefer a build vs maintain environment, and thrive treading new ground. They are skilled in working with large global integrators or consultancies to create and execute new GTM plans. They have a working knowledge of intelligent automation with a history of qualifying client solution areas and orchestrating multi-departmental solution sales. They naturally build trusted and long-running relationships with a wide variety of people, and they are honest, collaborative, confident and competitive.
To be successful in this role, you need:
- To own responsibility for generating partner sourced opportunities in your defined region of ASEAN and South Asia
- To work with regional Account Executives and sales leadership to leverage our partner relationships to gain entry to new accounts and grow our established accounts
- To collaborate with Appian Strategic Partner Executives to ensure that joint messaging, solutions, and go-to-market activity is executed successfully at the Regional level
- To develop and maintain key relationships within our Key Partners and other Partner Executives in your region
- To prioritise activities, coach and lead a growing team of matrixed resources in the execution of our strategy, and in day-to-day support of our Partners
Some of the tools and resources we will equip you with include:
- Training: Start with Value, which is our 2-week training program focused on equipping our sales new hires with the skills and knowledge needed to be successful out in the field
- Growth: Growth opportunities available through promotion and participation in different programs like Appian MBA, a development program devoted to shaping managers in the areas of leadership and communication
- Product: Our Appian product is driving digital transformation and with our Appian Guarantee, our customers can even have their first project completed in just 8 weeks. With the market research firm Forrester estimating the low-code platform market will be around $14 billion by 2024, it is no wonder that more and more customers are turning to low-code with Appian. Hear more about our passion for the product from our Director, Solutions Consulting here
- Culture: You will directly contribute to our double-digit year-over-year growth backed by a world-class collaborative sales organisation. In addition, Appian offers a competitive salary and generous benefits. Read more about how our sales culture values openness, curiosity, and collaboration here
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Computer Science or Business.
- 8+ years of enterprise sales experience.
- Experience working in and/or with large system integrators or consultancies.
- Based out of Singapore, with the ability to travel up to 20-30% of the time.
Appian is a software company that automates business processes. The Appian AI-Powered Process Platform includes everything you need to design, automate, and optimize even the most complex processes, from start to finish. The world's most innovative organizations trust Appian to improve their workflows, unify data, and optimize operations—resulting in better growth and superior customer experiences. For more information, visit appian.com. [Nasdaq: APPN]
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.