The best salespeople achieve the most when they are selling outstanding products, solutions, and services backed by an extraordinary company. That’s what you get when you sell for Appian. We are passionate about driving digital transformation by bringing Appian solutions that provide speed, agility, and efficiency needed to compete and grow. Are you inspired by the chance to solve your customers’ biggest challenges? You can make that kind of difference here. Join our team, where you can not only grow your career, but share the success of an industry pioneer.
Appian is looking for a high-energy, results driven sales leader to drive and manage the growth of our Central Enterprise sales team.
The Area Vice President is responsible for achieving booking targets across the Central Area. They will lead a team of Regional Vice Presidents and Account Executives. This role reports directly to the Vice President of Sales; Americas and will work with other members of the sales leadership team to ensure the overall quota is met.
To be successful in this role, you need to:
- Work with and through other functional areas, responsible for all aspects of the customer relationship life-cycle, from initial lead to sale, delivery and fulfillment of business case
- Be responsible for managing sales operations including pipeline and forecasting, and achieving quarterly and yearly bookings targets
- Manage sales staff to ensure they make yearly quota
- Build relationships with key individuals within our prospect and customer base
- Engage in strategy and tactical discussions with Account Executives and with coaches/champions to ensure Appian is best positioned to win
- Ensure the team is successful in all facets of their job responsibilities: software revenue, relationship building, pipeline building, forecast accuracy
- Maintain excellent relationships with other departments within Appian (Customer Success, Finance, Marketing, Sales Development Representatives)
- Function as a member of the executive team, making valuable contributions to the overall go to market and sales strategy of the company
Some of the tools and resources we will equip you with include:
- Training: Start with Value, which is our 2-week training program focused on equipping our sales new hires with the skills and knowledge needed to be successful out in the field. You will also become certified in the ValueSelling Framework®.
- Growth: Growth opportunities available through promotion and participation in different programs like Appian MBA, a development program devoted to shaping managers in the areas of leadership and communication.
- Product: Our Appian product is driving digital transformation and with our Appian Guarantee, our customers can even have their first project completed in just 8 weeks. With the market research firm Forrester estimating the low-code platform market will be around $14 billion by 2024, it is no wonder why more and more customers are turning to low-code with Appian. Hear more about our passion for the product from our Director, Solutions Consulting here.
- Culture: You will directly contribute to our double-digit year over year growth backed by a world-class collaborative sales organization. In addition, Appian offers a competitive salary and generous benefits, including a flexible time off allowance and great perks. Read more about how our sales culture values openness, curiosity, and collaboration here.
- 5+ years as a second level software sales team leader
- Successful track-record in enterprise software and technology sales
- Strategic thinker, capable of leading sales efforts across all functional areas of the enterprise
- Ability to establish and maintain executive relationships with customer key decision makers and thought leaders
- Keen management skills that include tactical planning/execution, territory decisioning, pricing/proposing, negotiating, and more.
- Adept at skillfully hiring, developing and leading a sales organization selling into the multiple verticals throughout the region, developing front line sales leaders and coaching salespeople, including customer facing meetings
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.