The Chief Technology Office leads Appian’s technology strategy. The Chief Technology Office improves the product by partnering with Customers, Product Management, and Product Marketing to identify and execute strategic technology initiatives. This team is led by Michael Beckley, Founder and CTO, who engages with the team on a daily basis.
As a Technology Partnerships Coordinator you will be leading the ecosystem of Appian Technology Partners (ISVs) from early partnership to a strategic level. You will work across the organization to evaluate, recruit, and develop technology partners to our quickly growing Technology Partnership Program.
You will manage Appian’s relationships with large and small ISVs who bring unique complementary functionality to Appian’s platform, and continuously engage them in strategic business activities, such as go-to-market strategy development, joint marketing, sales enablement, and co-selling. The role requires a keen understanding of Appian and the broader technology landscape so that you can formulate a joint value proposition that customers will respond to. You will be working closely with Appian customers, sales, marketing, and engineering to create and execute these partner strategies.
To be successful in this role, you are:
- Passionate about technology and continuous learning
- Excited about public speaking and networking
- A self-starter who needs little direction to get results
- Detail-oriented, extremely organized, and adaptable to changing priorities
- Able to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion
- Enjoys working independently and with cross-departmental teams
Some of the tools and resources we will equip you with include:
- Two weeks of instructor led Appian product training
- Presentation skills training and tuition reimbursement for those seeking to further their education
- Appian Value Selling training
- Dedicated time for learning. This includes access to Appian University which is a full library of over 3,000 LinkedIn Learning and Udemy courses
- 1-3 years sales, marketing or technology partnership experience
- Strong presentation software (Slides, Powerpoint, Keynote) skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel on an as-needed basis
- A minimum of a BA/BS degree is required
Before Appian was a company, it was an idea. Not about a product or a market, but about the culture needed to sustain innovation and value. Today, we help businesses build apps and workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform.
Appian was founded on the belief that talented and passionate people, given the power and autonomy to excel, will deliver amazing impact. We have worked thoughtfully to create an inclusive, agile and collaborative work environment where employees feel challenged, and all voices are heard. We value and encourage cross-departmental collaboration, and actively seek opportunities to better ourselves and others. Creating impact to us means that when we deliver results, we’re focused on lasting positive change.