The candidate shall belong to the protected categories indicated by the law No. 68/1999 and shall be registered in the lists laid down in article 8, section 2, thereof. The ideal candidate will be a detail oriented self-starter with strong communication and interpersonal skills. You must be able to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization. As an intermediary between Appian employees and clients, you will collaborate with teams throughout the organization. This is an exciting time to join our company with the ability to grow and further develop your skills.
Character and Capability:
- Ability to operate independently and assist with all aspects of office management
- Positive attitude, energetic, adaptable, solutions-oriented team player
- Desire for a client facing environment
- Supporting with mailing activities (sorting and distributing post, arranging couriers)
- Aiding with client and visitor reception as needed
- Answering and forwarding phone calls
- Maintaining supply inventory and managing related payments
- Providing personal assistant support to the Sales Management
- Providing administrative support to the Sales team
- Helping with the coordination of local company events and collaterals
- English language skills - demonstrate ability to read and write English fluently for both written and verbal communications methods.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills - demonstrate ability to effectively support and partner with Appian team members through effective verbal and written communications.
- Must have strong organization skills and be very detail oriented
- Secretarial qualifications preferred – Word, Excel, PowerPoint skills a necessity
12 month temporary contract with the potential to be converted to a permanent position