Our Partner Development Specialist, will be responsible for supporting the recruitment and activation of new Appian partners. This individual will be a key asset to guiding and supporting partners throughout the Partner Recruitment lifecycle.
- Prospect, recruit and onboard partners to the Appian Partner Program
- Assist partners with attaining partner program competency in mutually agreed upon partner programs and pathways
- Drive targeted customers prospects and pipeline through demand generation activities
- Support the Senior Director and Partner Development Managers
- Execute partner profiling and prospecting strategy
- Develop and activate new Appian partners focused on platform & solution sales
- Engage with a defined partner portfolio to build productive partners
- Maximize partner revenue generation through pipeline management, planning, sales
- alignment, and practice development
- Utilize a business planning approach to develop partners, strengthen relationships, and drive partner commitment to Appian
- # of Recruited and Activated Partners
- # of Productive Partners
- # of Sales Accreditations
- # of Deployment Certifications
- # of New Customers Acquired
- # of Pipeline and Closed Deals
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Computer Science or Business
- Minimum 2+ years software sales and/or partner development experience
- Demonstrated business development success
- Working knowledge of business process automation
- Working knowledge of solution selling methodology and practice
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- Confident, competitive, thorough, and tenacious attitude
- Able to work independently, but within a team environment
Appian helps organizations build apps and workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, and data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources and improve business results. Many of the world’s largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, and simplify global risk management and compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers and throughout the organization, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth and opportunity. As a result, we are proud to have been recognized as a Washington Post Top Workplace for seven consecutive years. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate and our employees are to thank for Appian’s success.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.