Working within Appian’s Marketing team and reporting to the Director of Field Marketing for Southern Europe, the Field Marketing Manager will be responsible for helping execute Appian’s overall strategy for Italy by planning, organizing, and managing field marketing programs and events to grow and accelerate the pipeline. The role will also be responsible for operational, implementation and post-program reporting and activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with Regional Sales Management and Marketing Director to identify and enable lead generation activities in Italy.
- Develop and execute marketing plans to support lead generation activities.
- Prepare and present ROI reports on program success.
- Manage the allocated field marketing budget for Italy and track results
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to define event goals, objectives and specific implementation plans that promote Appian’s brand.
- Coordinate and carry out campaign activity deliverables on schedule, and within budget.
- Event management
- Manage and execute Customer programs
- Conduct research and feasibility studies to identify new lead generation opportunities for Appian
- Work closely with Appian’s PR agency to increase brand and awareness of Appian within Italy
- Ability to travel up to 30%
- 5 years’ minimum experience in a Field Marketing Role within an Enterprise Software environment
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Native Italian, and fluent in English, both written and verbal. Knowledge of French or Spanish will be considered a plus ((please apply with an English CV/resume))
- Proven success working collaboratively with Sales and forging impactful relationships across the organization
- Ability to think critically and creatively while multi-tasking and meeting strict deadlines
- Experienced in crafting results-driven marketing programs
- Good copy writing skills will be considered as plus
- Excellent presentation, project management and ROI reporting skills
- Experienced in using CRM and Marketing Automation tools
- Ability to work in a collaborative, fast-paced, and results-oriented environment
- Flexible, organized, and detail oriented
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Appian helps organizations build apps and workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, and data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources and improve business results. Many of the world’s largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, and simplify global risk management and compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers and throughout the organization, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth and opportunity. As a result, we are proud to have been recognized as a Washington Post Top Workplace for seven consecutive years. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate and our employees are to thank for Appian’s success.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.