- Managing the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports and other intelligence essential to the sales organization. Recommends revisions to existing reports, or assists in the development of new reporting tools as needed
- Coordinating forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes within the sales organization. Proactively monitors and strives to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization’s planning efforts. As needed, coordinates planning activities with other functions and stakeholders within the firm
- Analyzing sales performance and proactively identifying opportunities for sales process improvement. Works closely with sales management to inspect sales process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement. Assists sales management in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies. Facilitates an organization of continuous process improvement
- Directing the use of enabling technologies, including CRM, for the field sales teams. Monitors the assigned sales organization’s compliance with required standards for maintaining CRM data. Assist in the development of internal audits and controls to ensure data integrity. Works closely with sales management to optimize the effectiveness of the firm’s technology investments
- Building peer support and strong internal-company relationships with other key management personnel
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university
- 2+ years of work experience in an analytic, quantitative role
- Proficiency in computer skills (i.e., Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills--ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Experience documenting and analyzing processes, procedures, and/or policies
- Prior Experience in the Software or Information Technology industry
- Prior Experience with CRM tools
- Prior Experience in a Sales, Marketing, or Business Development function
Appian helps organizations build apps and workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, and data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources and improve business results. Many of the world’s largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, and simplify global risk management and compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers and throughout the organization, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth and opportunity. As a result, we are proud to have been recognized as a Washington Post Top Workplace for seven consecutive years. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate and our employees are to thank for Appian’s success.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.