The Partner team at Appian is a fast-paced, dynamic organization that plays an integral role in driving Appian's growth globally. We are looking for an experienced Global Partner Director to promote work within Appian's internal sales team and AWS to achieve aggressive growth and revenue goals. This individual will make a noticeable impact on Appian by managing the relationship with AWS.
- Drive substantial change with AWS relationships globally
- Educate AWS partners on the benefit of Appian's software
- Recruit and manage relationships within AWS globally
- Drive business development opportunities for direct sales through AWS relationships
- Coordinate with Regional Partner Directors and Direct Sales to drive revenue growth
- Oversee the creation and maintenance of Appian delivery practices under the Trusted Partner Program
- Vet new sourced opportunities from partners under the Referral Program
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Computer Science or Business
- A minimum of 5+ years previous partner/channel software sales experience working with or for AWS
- Demonstrated success in working with AWS in business development and the construction of services "practices" around specific software products
- Working knowledge of business process automation with a history of qualifying client solution areas and orchestrating multi departmental solution sales
- Working knowledge of solution selling methodology and practice
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- Confident, competitive, thorough, and tenacious attitude
- Able to work independently, but within a team environment
- Ability to travel up to 50%
Appian helps organizations build apps and workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, and data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources and improve business results. Many of the world’s largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, and simplify global risk management and compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers and throughout the organization, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth and opportunity. As a result, we are proud to have been recognized as a Washington Post Top Workplace for seven consecutive years. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate and our employees are to thank for Appian’s success.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.