Responsible for cultivating our cutting-edge training program to address Appian’s growing customer and partner communities. This role is a part of our Customer Success Delivery organization. As an intermediary for students and Appian employees, you will collaborate with teams throughout the organization.
- Become a subject matter expert in Appian software and associated products with in-depth knowledge of deployment best practices
- Deliver instructor-led classroom training and online training to end-user customers and partners on a regular schedule in EMEA and abroad
- Must be able to concisely convey technical content to a broad range of user profiles
- Manage e-learning courses from facilitation to evaluation of exercises and web-based tutorials
- Ensured proper and effective use of time and other resources to meet training department goals and need
- Effectively collaborates on tasks and promotes relationships among team members; puts team goals ahead of personal aspirations
- Communicates well within the team and demonstrates good rapport with other team members; keeps everyone apprised of new information and activities
- Contribute creative ideas for change and improvement in content and delivery
Preferred Experience Level:
- 3+ years of experience developing and delivering training materials
- Strong interpersonal, communication (Written and Oral) and presentation skills
- Experience with e-learning, virtual and in person training techniques
- Familiar with ADDIE methodology and web-based tools to enhance virtual training
- Prior software or business training or consulting experience is strongly preferred
- Technical software experience strongly preferred
- Expert in MS Office Suite
- Must be willing to travel up to 50%, including internationally, on short notice
Education: A minimum of a BS/BA degree or equivalent experience is required
Appian helps organizations build apps and workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, and data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources and improve business results. Many of the world’s largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, and simplify global risk management and compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers and throughout the organization, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth and opportunity. As a result, we are proud to have been recognized as a Washington Post Top Workplace for seven consecutive years. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate and our employees are to thank for Appian’s success.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.