Partner Success Manager, EMEA
Partner Success Managers own accelerating the development of the Appian practices in our largest implementation partners, maximizing the commercial benefits to both Appian and our partners. They do this by:
- Developing enablement strategies to enhance partner Appian delivery capabilities
- Advising partners on building out and scaling their Appian practices
- Advising on delivery practices that help their customer be successful with Appian
- Engaging & educating senior partner stakeholders to realize increase the confidence in Appian
- Implementing practices and communication protocols that reduce the effort required to partner with Appian.
Successful candidates must be highly motivated team players with expertise working in a fast paced, cross-functional manner. Candidates must also have the ability to establish broad senior level relationships within Appian’s partners.
- Experience Developing and Supporting Strategic Partnerships: Experience with creating and building differentiated relationships with partners in the Consulting and System Integrator community. A strategic thinker who is able to blend consulting and business strategy to develop compelling plans for new partner initiatives. Deep fluency in the mechanics of partner ecosystem and an understanding of their business & operating models.
- Technology Practice-Building Expertise: Deeply knowledgeable and credible in the steps necessary to build a successful Appian practice on a global scale.
- Stakeholder Management, Executive Presence & Communication: Able to communicate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders, from technical resources to senior partner executives. Able to challenge the perspective of others or manage difficult conversations when necessary.
- Foundation in Appian Technology, the Low-Code Market & Delivery Practices: Understands the basics of the Appian platform and how applications are built on it. Understands the low-code market and Appian’s differentiation in that market. Understands general best practices related to project scoping, team staffing, technical development, and ongoing management of applications in Appian.
- Proactivity/Bias Towards Action: Not content to ‘sit back’. Proactive posture in looking for ways to have an impact. Effective at translating important priorities into actionable plans and then driving execution on those plans.
- Problem Solving:Is a natural problem solver. Able to quickly get to the root cause of problems and identify the optimal path to a solution. Able to see problems ‘in 3D’, understanding various facets related to people, process or technology. Has “grit” and determination that enables them to find ways past obstacles and setbacks.
- Collaboration, Coordination, Connecting and Influencing: Effective communicator in both written and oral formats. Ability to influence others without direct reporting authority.
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required, masters preferred.
- 15 years of related experience in the enterprise technology field including project solution delivery, technology practice development, preferably Appian or similar enterprise platform solutions.
- Direct experience working in the Partner space, preferably working with a System Integrator and/or with an Appian Partner.