Appian is actively seeking an Industry Marketing Manager to help drive content creation and marketing execution for our Financial Services and Insurance industries. This individual will partner with their Industry Marketing leads and a team of subject matter experts to help define and tell a compelling and differentiated story about Appian’s hyperautomation and low-code capabilities and solutions for Financial Services & Insurance, and its sub-markets. He or she will help create the industry marketing strategy and supporting content, and ensure that Sales has the resources to effectively sell Appian’s offerings to global financial services and insurance organizations.
Responsibilities and Skills:
- Develop an in-depth understanding of customer needs within the Financial Services and Insurance segments; monitor industry trends and build industry-specific buyer personas
- Partner with our Financial Services and Insurance subject matter experts to craft and tell a story about the unique value Appian delivers for those industries
- Collaborate with industry subject matter experts to create content that articulates value throughout the buyer journey; understand the buying process and key stakeholders involved, and build internal and external content and messaging
- Help define tactics for generating awareness and high-quality leads for the Sales team; work with Demand Generation, Digital Marketing, Events, and Field Marketing teams on the execution of programs with measurement and goals
- Support product launch and sales enablement efforts by creating positioning/messaging documents, sales presentations, solution briefs, and other product collateral
- 5-7 years of B2B marketing experience in high-tech / Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) environments; prior Financial Services and Insurance experience, a plus
- A proven ability to produce creative, memorable and highly engaging content in support of inbound and outbound marketing activities
- A proven track record of developing strategies and tactics to drive awareness and demand within specific target segments or verticals
- Demonstrated ability to work across functions, be a team player and thrive in a highly collaborative and matrixed environment
- Excellent project management skills
- Experience with related technologies, including business process management (BPM), robotic process automation (RPA), artificial intelligence (AI), case management, CRM, Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS), enterprise mobile, a plus
- BA/BS degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline
Appian helps organizations build apps and workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, and data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources and improve business results. Many of the world’s largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, and simplify global risk management and compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers and throughout the organization, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth and opportunity. As a result, we are proud to have been recognized as a Washington Post Top Workplace for seven consecutive years. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate and our employees are to thank for Appian’s success.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.