Appian helps organizations build apps and workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform. Combining people, technologies, and data in a single workflow, Appian can help companies maximize their resources and improve business results. Many of the world’s largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, and simplify global risk management and compliance. Our employees create opportunities to drive hands-on impact both with our customers and throughout the organization, which creates an environment where meaningful work is met with career growth and opportunity. As a result, we are proud to have been recognized as a Washington Post Top Workplace for seven consecutive years. Simply put, we are changing the way businesses operate and our employees are to thank for Appian’s success.
What you’ll be doing...
- Collaborating with Sales VP’s and Account Executives and an extended Account team to identify strategic programs that represent “must wins” for Appian in targeted accounts
- Identifying opportunities that are strong technical fits for Appian
- Setting capture strategy and working with a team to identify the strongest “team”/FSI to work with in order to capture a program win
- Help to build the winning strategy that builds trust with the end user and shows value to each and every person along the way
- Managing 4-6 strategic programs at a time
- Leveraging and developing meaningful relationships with key decision makers
- Actively seeking to understand industry trends to help position against competitors
- Excelling? Backed by a track record of success. You will have ‘won’ multi-hundred million dollar and/or billion-dollar programs in the Federal IT marketplace
- Self-Motivated? Possess a hungry, high energy, “roll-up-your-sleeves” mentality
- Tenured? Understands and displays a character of focus, steadiness and a relentless focus on the goal. Displays loyalty and perseverance through long, stable job tenure and positive career trajectory
- Consultative? A trusted advisor to both customers, colleagues and industry
- Willing to run through brick walls? At Appian, we do that every day
- An Influencer? Representing Appian’s brand to your network and keeping an eye out for top talent to build our growing teams
What the Appian team can offer you:
Top-Ranked Product: Appian’s single product leads in multiple analyst reports, a strong leader in Business Process Management (BPM), Case Management, and a definer of the low-code market.
Targeted Solutions: At Appian we have developed a growing suite of targeted Solutions specifically with the Public Sector in Mind.
Happy Customers: Cabinet-level and sub-cabinet-level Defense, Civilian, and Intelligence Organizations use our platform for applications that offer huge ROI. With our Appian Guarantee, our customers can have their first project completed in just 8 weeks.
Support from a Great Team: Federal Sales is a team sport. Along with tools like FedRAMP certification and IL4 Cloud Managed Services, we provide you what you'll need to be successful. This includes dedicated Federal:
- Industry Leads
- Business Development Reps
- Solutions Consultants
- Partner Managers
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.