Sales Enablement Activation Manager
- Involves equipping salespeople with the knowledge and skills required to have the conversations needed throughout a buyer’s journey—and assessing whether, and certifying that, reps can do just that
- Work with SD of Sales Enablement, Marketing and Product Management to develop an integrated approach to leverage sales tools in a systematic way, reduce sales cycle time and increase contract value
- Support Sales Transformation Manager in executing sales methodology and other global program launches.
- Partner with sales enablement team members to develop and execute next level sales skills and behaviors for full go to market team
- Develop a targeted plan to educate and upskill sales team in utilizing all tools and systems available to them
- Track, measure and report on success and utilization of existing sales tools; identify gaps and develop remediation plans.
- Identify potential new resources (technology / methodologies to increase field sales effectiveness and productivity
- Analyzing and assessing sales processes for GTM, inside sales, and operations
- 7+yrs functional experience within sales/trade marketing/sales operations
- Using data analytics on sales and business performance to assess strengths, gaps and opportunities
- Participating in large, complex global transformation programs
- Must possess a “What’s Possible” mindset and be willing to take on challenges
- Hands on experience with Salesforce.com or other leading CRM tool
- Creating a systematic go to market approach with a collection of sales tools. Preferred experience using Groove, Finlistics, LinkedIn Navigator, SalesLoft, GovWin, ZoomInfo, Global Data etc.
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Responsiveness to fast-changing conditions and result oriented approach
- Excellent project management skills with a commitment to timelines and deadlines
- A bachelor’s degree
- Role will be based in McLean, Virginia upon reopening of our offices. Relocation assistance may be considered.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.