Can you consistently deliver customer success and obtain outstanding results when you have a great product to sell? Appian could be the place for you.
The Appian Platform is unifying technology that makes all of our customers’ systems better. We offer a cutting-edge product that brings together process, data, collaboration, and low-code mobile app development. And, it’s getting noticed. PC Mag called Appian, “…the most mature, easiest to use low-code platform we tested for creating BPM apps.” What’s more? Organizations around the world are buying in ever-larger amounts and deploying Appian far and wide.
As an Associate Solutions Consultant, you will actively drive and manage the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical adviser and product advocate. Using technical creativity and business acumen, you will illustrate the value that Appian’s platform can provide. You must be able to engage and articulate product positioning to both business and technical users in competitive scenarios. You will also rapidly identify all technical issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process.
About the Job:
- Partner with Account Executives to achieve defined sales goals
- Lead efforts to ensure the delivery of all technical resources into the sales campaigns
- Assist in the production of proposals to clients
- Propose technical and creative business solutions in support of sales activities
- Design and deliver high quality technical presentations for prospective customers
- Present technical and business aspects of proposed solutions to a C-Level audience
- Represent Appian’s product to customers and at field events such as conferences, summits, seminars, etc.
- Assist with sales strategy within the target accounts by building customer relationships
- Manage target accounts that may span multiple Account Executives
- Work with colleagues across the organization to receive the support needed to accomplish the technical goals
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Math, Computer Science, or related field
- Superior academic achievement with a GPA of 3.7 or higher
- Able to thrive in a unique culture where thinking outside of the box is required daily and creative input is necessary to solve business problems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, customer interaction, requirements analysis, presentations, and system design
- Willing to travel 50% to customer locations throughout the assigned region
Appian makes building complex software simple. We’ve built our low-code platform from the ground up with the power to address some of the world’s toughest business problems. It’s exciting and challenging work with exciting and fulfilling rewards. It takes the right person…is that you?
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co‐worker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.