Can you consistently deliver customer success and obtain outstanding results when you have a great product to sell?
Appian could be the place for you.
The Appian Platform is unifying technology that makes all of our customers’ systems better. We offer a cutting-edge product that brings together process, data, collaboration, and low-code mobile app development. And, it’s getting noticed. PC Mag called Appian, “…the most mature, easiest to use low-code platform we tested for creating BPM apps.” What’s more? Organisations around the world are buying in ever-larger amounts and deploying Appian far and wide.
Appian is looking for a high-energy, results driven sales leader to drive and manage the growth of our enterprise software sales team for Australia.
- You have 10+ years of quota carrying enterprise sales experience to large, complex organizations
- You have a successful track-record in Enterprise Software Sales,, ideally with emphasis on platform (PaaS) sales and/or BPM, Case Management or CRM
- You are a strategic thinker, capable of leading sales efforts across all functional areas of the enterprise
- You are able to establish and maintain executive relationships with customer key decision makers and thought leaders
- You have keen management skills that include strategy and tactical planning/execution, territory decisioning, pricing/proposing, negotiating, and more
- You’re adept at skillfully building and leading a multi channel sales organisation selling into public sector as well as commercial organisations
- You function as a member of the executive team, making valuable contributions to the overall go to market and sales strategy of the company, reporting to the Vice President for Asia-Pacific
- You're based in either Sydney or Melbourne
About the opportunity:
- Responsible for all revenue streams s
- Working with and through other functional areas, responsible for all aspects of the customer relationship life-cycle, from initial lead to sale, delivery and fulfillment of business case
- Responsible for managing sales operations including pipeline and forecasting
- Responsible for achieving quarterly and yearly bookings targets
- Manage sales staff to ensure they make yearly quota
- Build relationships with key individuals within our prospect and customer base
- Engage in strategy and tactical discussions with AEs and with coaches/champions to ensure Appian is best positioned to win
- Ensure the team is successful in all facets of their job responsibilities: software revenue, relationship building, pipeline building, forecast accuracy
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree required
- Ability and willingness to travel