Role: Director, Channel Partnerships
Reports to: CRO
Location: Remote, US
Job Type: Full Time, Exempt
Help Us Shape the Future of Data
With over 12 million users, Anaconda is the world’s most popular Python data science platform.
Anaconda, Inc. continues to lead open source projects like Anaconda, NumPy, and SciPy that form the foundation of modern data science. Anaconda’s flagship product, Anaconda Enterprise, allows organizations to secure, govern, scale, and extend Anaconda to deliver actionable insights that drive businesses and industries forward.
Anaconda is seeking people who want to play a role in shaping the future of enterprise AI, machine learning, and data science. We strive to create a culture that is both relaxed and focused, and we stress empathy and collaboration with our customers, open source users, and each other. Our primary employee perk is that we are actively working on projects that have a global impact.
Anaconda is seeking a talented Director, Channel Partnerships to evolve and scale the partnerships and channel strategy for our rapidly growing organization. This is a highly visible, strategic position, working across internal teams to drive revenue growth by optimizing our partner network. This role will have a specific focus on working on partnership platforms, like AWS, GCP, Azure, Red Hat, or VMWare.
The ideal candidate is a self starter who has demonstrated success dealing with ambiguity, operating in a high-growth environment, and effectively solving both strategic and tactical problems with limited oversight. You have a thorough understanding of enterprise marketing processes especially in a software business. You have an analytical mindset with a passion for using data to drive decision-making.
What You’ll Do:
- Creates and executes Channel Partner strategies to meet Anaconda’s objectives in partnership with the CRO.
- Collaborate internally with Sales, Product Management and Marketing to ensure all stakeholders have insight into the specific integrations with each partner and opportunities to leverage them to grow revenue
- Meet / Exceed sales partnerships growth targets
- Develop the Channel Partner sales team's focus areas, planning, and growth strategy
- Create, manage and drive pipeline growth and velocity metrics
- Accurately forecast opportunity close dates for partnership team
- Act as a player/coach spending significant time with team members driving opportunities to close
- Successfully expand existing partner relationships to include existing or new product offerings thus leading to new revenue opportunities.
- Other duties as needed
What You Need:
- 10+ years of channel partnership experience in a high growth organization
- Experience working with an enterprise platform product
- Solid experience with cloud partner and platform providers (specifically AWS, Red Hat, and Cloudera)
- Demonstrated success in strategic revenue growth scenarios where the candidate had to manage oftentimes lengthy and strategically sophisticated business development processes involving numerous and divergent stakeholders
- Start-up experience strongly preferred
- A strong desire to learn
- Bachelor’s degree
Why You’ll Like Working Here:
- Dynamic company that rewards high-performers
- Be on the cutting edge of new technologies and services
- Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and fresh thinking
- Employees First culture
- Flexible working hours
- Work home Wednesdays (optional)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, Life, and 401K
- Pre-IPO Stock options
- Unlimited Vacation!