Role: Senior Customer Success Manager
Reports to: SVP, Customer Success
Department: Customer Success
Location: Austin, TX or New York, NY
Job Type: Full Time, Exempt
Help Us Shape the Future of Data
With over 6 million users, Anaconda is the world’s most popular Python data science platform.
Anaconda, Inc. continues to lead open source projects like Anaconda, NumPy, and SciPy that form the foundation of modern data science. Anaconda’s flagship product, Anaconda Enterprise, allows organizations to secure, govern, scale, and extend Anaconda to deliver actionable insights that drive businesses and industries forward.
Anaconda is seeking people who want to play a role in shaping the future of enterprise AI, machine learning, and data science. Candidates should be knowledgeable and capable, but always eager to learn more and to teach others. Overall, we strive to create a culture that is both relaxed and focused, and we stress empathy and collaboration with our customers, open source users, and each other. Our primary employee perk is that we are actively working on projects that have a global impact, whether it's detecting fraud in the financial markets, accelerating cancer research, or fighting human trafficking and terrorism.
Anaconda is seeking a talented Senior Customer Success Manager to join our rapidly growing company. This is an excellent opportunity for you to leverage your skills and passion and contribute to the world of data science. The Senior CSM role is a highly visible, strategic position, working with our largest enterprise customers. The impact of your role is evident through increased customer satisfaction and retention, broadened stakeholder engagement, and ultimately expansion of the Anaconda footprint.
What You’ll Do:
- Align with customers at the stakeholder level, building and maintaining successful relationships to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction, platform adoption, and successful renewals.
- Develop and execute comprehensive customer success plans and strategies designed to ensure customers derive maximum value from their investment in Anaconda.
- Act as the point of escalation for post-implementation customer issues and obstacles, serving as a customer advocate while balancing customer needs and business priorities.
- Work collaboratively across cross-functional internal teams (e.g. Sales, Product, Marketing, Support, and Services) to mitigate risk, build customer relationships, expand adoption, drive renewals and growth, and ensure a great customer experience.
- Provide feedback to internal Anaconda stakeholders that positively influences product and solution capabilities and offerings.
- Conduct in-person and remote strategic sessions and business reviews with customers.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of the market forces affecting our customers and offer insight into ways Anaconda can provide greater value in helping our customers meet their business goals.
What You Need:
- 5+ years of related experience (customer success management, account management, and/or consulting role) in the software/technology industry.
- Outstanding relationship management skills with a high degree of business acumen and a proven track record of nurturing and growing account portfolio.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to navigate conflict and foster honest dialog (at all levels) with a ‘get to yes’ approach.
- Proficient at being prescriptive and driving action-oriented engagements, including leading and facilitating executive meetings and workshops.
- Ability to effectively problem-solve and quickly grasp and distinctly explain technological and business concepts.
- Eager to contribute beyond your role and lead strategic initiatives to improve the customer experience.
- A strong desire to learn.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Willingness to travel onsite with customers
Why You’ll Like Working Here:
- Dynamic company that rewards high-performers
- Be on the cutting edge of new technologies and services
- Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and fresh thinking
- Employees First culture
- Flexible working hours
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, Life and 401K
- Pre-IPO Stock options
- Unlimited Vacation!