AlphaSense is a market intelligence and search platform used by the world's leading companies and financial institutions. Since 2011, our AI-based technology has helped professionals make smarter business decisions by delivering insights from an extensive universe of public and private content—including equity research, company filings, event transcripts, expert calls, news, trade journals, and clients’ own research content.
Headquartered in New York City, AlphaSense employs over 1,500+ people across offices in the U.S., U.K., Finland, Germany, India, and Singapore.
For more information, please visit www.alpha-sense.com and check out the video clips.
1. The Decision that matters -
2. India Office -
About the Team:
The Content team is responsible for identifying, creating, licensing and integrating best-in-class unstructured and structured data that is both self-sourced and from third party content providers. The team reports to the Chief Content Officer and has strategy, product management and support responsibilities for each Content vertical. We have been experiencing a rapid growth cycle across all content sets, including the Broker Research team. We value and uphold transparency, trust and accountability in our relationships within the team and with external and internal stakeholders.
About the Role:
The Product Manager 1 – Broker Research – we seek must have a working knowledge of investment research, including its real-time and aftermarket business models, and the client use-cases for each. The primary focus of this role will be the integration of broker feeds and data into AlphaSense. As important will be the need to constantly analyze and enhance the feed integration process itself, either by process enhancements and / or by working with our agile scrum teams to enhance our workflow tools. This individual will also understand and have worked with various brokers and independent research providers and be capable of articulating a vision for research on AlphaSense to deliver a research experience that delights.
Who you are:
- 5-7 years’ experience in financial services with a specific focus on broker research.
- Content delivery experience using iterative / agile development methodologies.
- A proven track record of delivering content from initial engagement to release.
- Subject-matter expertise with content feeds, research metadata (RIXML), assorted document delivery types, entitlements, linkbacks, and usage tracking metrics for MiFID.
- Experience working with distributed teams.
- Existing relationships with numerous broker research departments and key third-party distribution vendors.
- Effective communication skills working with brokers and third-party content aggregators.
- Strong analytical skills and outstanding attention to detail.
- A superior ability to set priorities, stay focused and meet deadlines.
- Solid Excel/Word/PowerPoint and Google Sheets/Docs/Slides experience.
- B2B SaaS and/or enterprise software application company experience.
What You’ll Do:
- Take ownership of the full life cycle of research feed integrations, from definition to diligence to implementation, testing, and delivery.
- Working with other members of the broker research team, continuously analyze our feed integration processes to identify gaps and identify enhancements in our processes and / or our tools.
- Manage and maintain strong new and ongoing broker and independent research relationships with key decision makers, product and technology teams at individual broker and independent research firms.
- Project manage partnership initiatives with research providers.
- Create and manage a project roadmap by working with development teams to understand and optimize costs, benefits, and timelines for all aspects of implementation.
- Applying agile development methodology and working iteratively with engineers and various stakeholders to define scope and deliver features and improvements rapidly, while iterating to make improvements.
- Creating specifications and communicating detailed requirements and user stories to the engineering teams and working in constant collaboration to ensure on-time delivery.
- Contributing to the successful launch of content into the market, including the creation of announcements, marketing collateral, documentation, user training and internal training.
- Track industry trends and deliver competitive intelligence to better evolve product vision.
AlphaSense is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals. All employees share in the responsibility for fulfilling AlphaSense’s commitment to equal employment opportunity. AlphaSense does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability, or any other non-merit factor. This policy applies to every aspect of employment at AlphaSense, including recruitment, hiring, training, advancement, and termination.
In addition, it is the policy of AlphaSense to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances where a particular employee works.