At Alma, we’re making it easier for people to access high quality, affordable mental health care by supporting providers in building thriving private practices. We believe that when therapists have better resources, they’re able to provide better care to their clients. When a provider joins Alma, they gain access to a suite of tools that not only help them better run their business, but also grow it sustainably and develop as a provider. Our product experience is designed to empower people in their search for mental health care, offering multiple pathways and individualized support, if and when someone needs it. Alma has raised funding from incredible investors like Insight Partners, Optum Ventures, Tusk Venture Partners, Primary Venture Partners, and First Round Capital, and was named one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in Health in 2020.
Enablement Associate, Knowledge Management
The purpose of the Enablement function at Alma is to give the Customer Experience (CX) Team the educational materials, process documentation, and resources needed to support Alma’s providers effectively and efficiently. As an Enablement Associate specializing in Knowledge Management, you will play an essential role in documenting and communicating CX workflows and managing both internal and member-facing content resources.
You will be responsible for filling gaps in CX documentation, maintaining our internal content management systems, and reviewing help content for accuracy. The ideal candidate for this role enjoys translating complex policies and practices into simple takeaways for easy internal and external delivery.
What You’ll Do:
- Work closely with the Senior Enablement Manager to document workflows and best practices for the CX team, so that we have a knowledge base for reference and training
- Learn Alma’s products and policies thoroughly, so that you can confidently communicate technical details to a general audience
- Manage the day-to-day operations of updating and verifying support content in our internal systems (Guru, Zendesk Guide)
- Work cross-functionally with members of Product, Marketing, and Operations to keep CX in the loop on company initiatives that impact customer experience
Who You Are:
- You have 2-3 years working in a content management or operations enablement role
- You excel at technical writing. You can distill complex processes into clear takeaways for both internal and external audiences
- You have experience working with a CMS
- You are a detail-oriented editor with a good ear for brand voice
- You enjoy cross-team collaboration, and you are interested in developing avenues for communication among teams
- You’re comfortable with tech, often an early adopter, and have extensive experience with CRM tools. Experience with Zendesk is a huge plus.
- You have cultural humility, can build relationships across differences, and have excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- You have a deep passion for our mission and the future of mental health
- Experience working at a startup, fast-paced work environment is a plus