At Alma, we’re making it easier for consumers to access high-quality, affordable mental health care by supporting providers in building thriving private practices. We believe that when therapists have better resources, they’re able to provide better care to their clients. When a provider joins Alma, they gain access to a suite of tools that not only help them better run their business, but also grow it sustainably and develop as a provider. Our consumer experience is designed to empower people in their search for mental health care, offering multiple pathways and individualized support, if and when someone needs it. We’ve raised $40.5M from incredible investors like Insight Partners, Tusk, Primary, Optum Ventures, and First Round and were named one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in Health in 2020.
Product Marketing Manager
The Product Marketing Manager will drive product marketing at Alma, partnering cross-functionally to deliver the highest quality, most delightful experiences for Alma members and their clients.
As the first PMM on a fast-growing team, there’s a lot of white space in this very cross-functional role: on a given day, you could be developing a go-to-market plan for a new feature, strategizing an email campaign to drive sustained adoption of a key revenue-driving member benefit, or drafting sales enablement assets to help prospective members better understand the value of Alma.
The ideal candidate has a proven track record of cross-functional leadership, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a strong bias to action. This role reports to the VP of Marketing.
What You'll Do:
- Own audience, product, and feature positioning of Alma’s experiences for mental health providers and their clients; drive quarterly member and client surveys, synthesizing and reporting out on insights and recommendations for the organization
- Partner with Member Experience & Operations to develop and execute against engagement strategies that drive adoption and sustained engagement, ensuring providers get the most out of their Alma membership
- Partner with Product & Engineering to bring new features to market for members and clients alike
- Support Sales and Demand Generation teams with the knowledge and assets needed to support Alma’s growth in key markets
- Demonstrate data-driven rigor and a results-oriented approach to establishing key metrics for each product marketing campaign and tracking performance against goals
- Drive operational excellence – as the first PMM, you’ll help define the role, grow the team, and identify opportunities for impact across the company
Who you are:
- You have 3-5 years of product marketing experience
- You have experience in and are comfortable with fluid, high growth startup environments
- You love developing strategy, but equally love diving into the weeds
- You’ve demonstrated strong cross-functional leadership, with ability to uncover business problems and develop insights to inform and influence outcomes across multiple stakeholders
- You have a proven track record of delivering against KPIs
- You’re a creative thinker, ruthless prioritizer, and versatile communicator
- You’re passionate about Alma’s mission and the future of mental health
- Experience in a membership organization or other engagement-driven products, particularly in health tech
- B2B and B2C experience, or experience balancing multiple key audiences
- Experience with Looker or similar self-serve data tools