Operations & Strategic Insights Manager
As Alma’s Operations Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing many of Alma’s key operational needs in managing the day-to-day work in our communities. You will develop and implement new processes to streamline how we work and deliver great service to our members. You’ll also own data and strategic insights for the community team, surfacing and driving improvements. This role reports to the Head of Community and Operations.
- Work with the Head of Community & Operations to design, implement and manage key membership operations, including projects like managing membership subscriptions and overseeing membership on-boarding.
- Lead insights via the creation of dashboards, trackers, and processes to monitor member experience and the impact of services to key metrics
- Oversee the operations of our Alma spaces, including staffing, room management and space utilization
- Support our community teams by developing processes for member support ticketing and managing escalations
Winning-factors: Must have qualifications
- 4-6 years of experience & 2-4 years of experience in Strategy Consulting, Finance/Investment Banking, Business Operations or a highly strategic, analytical, or operational role at a technology-driven startup; Bachelor’s Degree required.
- A Passion for Alma's mission – to improve the experience of therapy for providers and their clients, and simplify access to care.
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving abilities with strong Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Strategic thinker who can surface problems, develop recommendations, and implement solutions
- Highly enthusiastic and independent - able to effectively handle ambiguous problems and challenges and drive your initiatives with minimal input
- Attention to detail and project management skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit, creative ability, collaborative do-er
- Experience with Zendesk a huge plus.