At Alma, we believe in the power of therapy to change lives, communities, and the world we live in. We’re building a co-practicing community of top quality therapists, coaches, and wellness professionals, empowered to provide great care with access to beautifully-designed office spaces, best-in-class technology, and an engaged, collaborative community of their peers.
We are looking for a mission-driven, hard-working team member who is passionate about making mental health more affordable and is excited to work with providers in our community to help them take insurance. You will work closely with Alma leadership to design and manage day-to-day operations of our insurance partnership program and you will interact regularly with our members, assisting them as they grow their practice at Alma.
- Help design and manage day-to-day operations of Alma’s insurance program including provider credentialing, client eligibility checks, and claims management
- Work closely with Alma’s community team to support and educate providers taking insurance
- Participate in the design of Alma’s workflows and technology roadmap to streamline the insurance process for members and their clients
- Analyze daily, weekly, and monthly claims data and report key metrics to leadership
- Work closely with Alma leadership to measure the impact and efficiency of processes while identifying new ways to improve the program
Winning-factors: Must have qualifications
- BS or BA degree from a 4-year institution
- 2+ years work experience. Ideal backgrounds may include an operations role at a startup, experience working in consulting or banking, or working for a tech-forward medical practice
- Highly organized and effective at getting things done
- Be a team player who is flexible and can balance attention to detail with swift execution
- Excellent communication skills and a customer-centric attitude - ability to communicate accurately and effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- The ability to self-serve with a bias towards action and investigation to get the answers or data required you need
- Passionate about mental health and our mission at Alma
- Prior experience in healthcare, specifically claims or billing, is a plus, but not required.
This is a full-time role.