At Alma, we're working to simplify access to high-quality, affordable mental health care. We believe that when providers have the support they need, mental health care gets better for everyone. We accomplish this by providing Alma members access to a dynamic network of their peers, marketing and insurance support, and easy-to-use technology. We have beautifully designed and flexible office space if and when they need it. On top of empowering providers and their practice, we’re making it easier for consumers to find the right provider who meets their unique set of needs. Founded in 2018, Alma has raised $12.5M from investors like Tusk, Primary, and First Round, and has been featured in Fast Company, CNN, Quartz, and more.
- Perform in-depth customer research to understand the needs of providers, clients, and other key stakeholders that informs the design and development of Alma’s digital tools and services
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across the organization to develop and own a product roadmap that supports mental health providers in Alma’s community as they build their practices.
- Participate in the building of Alma’s long-term product vision to improve affordability and the discovery process for those seeking therapy.
- Develop and evangelize a vision and roadmap that allows the product, design, and engineering teams to execute the product strategy with clear well-measured goals.
- Partner with engineering, design, and marketing to create a cross-functional development process.
- Identify new product opportunities for Alma and it's members.
Winning-factors/Must Have Qualifications:
- 3-5 years of experience as a Product Manager with a strong desire to own a product strategy and roadmap
- A clear and engaging communication style with a track record of building positive relationships across a broad diverse organization.
- A demonstrable history of balancing qualitative and quantitative data against intuition in product decision making and successes.
- A passion for Alma's mission – to improve the experience of therapy for providers and their clients, and simplify access to care.